Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank you... TO ALL OF YOU! ♡

Show&tell

Honestly, thank you so much.  My life would be a darker place without the light of this forum shining upon it lol.

Thank you to the incredible staff who keep the place running

Thank you to the incredible members and content creators whom keep me glued to my screen for inappropriate amounts of time lol

Thank you xx

14 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Honestly, thank you so much.  My life would be a darker place without the light of this forum shining upon it lol.

Thank you to the incredible members and content creators whom keep me glued to my screen for inappropriate amounts of time lol

Thank you xx

Awww shucks!

We should all be thanking you!! I can't remember the last time a new user arrived here who had the passion and energy for this fetish that you have, it has been a breath of fresh air and one of the greatest pleasures to have you round here! And I look forward to seeing you around for MANY more years to come! *Gives you bouquet of roses and bows* :)

26 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Thank you xx

I would like to join in on this thank you! I agree with it word by word :) Thank you all!

Thank you for so much! It is truly great to see everyone being so nice to each other. Too much negativity in the world currently. This is a breath of fresh air. 

59 minutes ago, aName said:

You truly are returning this! Thank you for being here and shining like a star in the forum! :D

You are very kind 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree, your videos are awesome. I can't figure out how to change my YouTube ID so I don't post replies there, but I wanted to say your videos are amazing. I also wasn't sure if you take requests but I'd love to see some where you bless each other and cover each others sneezes. I really love how you embrace this fetish as a couple.

Archived