Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (M) with a sinus infection

Jeff

So, for the past month or so, I have been the sickest that I have ever been in my entire life!  I have had this horrible sinus infection for about a month or so now.  There is very little sneezing, lots of coughing and TONS of nose blowing!  I have gone through, so far, 1 huge box of white Kleenex tissues and 1 big box of white Puffs Basic tissues, and I am still going.  It feels like it is coming to an end.  I started out blowing my nose about every 15 minutes or so, with tons of yellow and clear sticky snot, but now it's like every hour or so.  I actually just blew my nose about 5 minutes ago and the snot was mostly clear, but with a little bit of yellow in there; but it covered the entire length of the tissue (like most of my blows usually do).  My nose blows usually sound pretty wet and snotty, with some honking in there and produce a great deal of snot.

I have blown my nose so much in the past month that I am no longer shy about where I do it.  I have used Puffs, Kleenex, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper.  I have blown my nose at home in the living room, in the kitchen, at the dining room table during dinner (because I was too lazy to get up and go into the bathroom), at work (using rough brown paper towels and white Kleenex tissues).  I started off by apologizing to my co-workers for the amount of snot that was coming out of my nose, but now, I just blow my nose and don't really say anything.

I can't wait to get better, especially because my ears are clogged too, which is really annoying.  In the meantime, I will try to get some obs up on here.  I even tried a Neti Pot for the first time.  Of course, I got it on video.  I had to play it back to see the amount of snot that came out.  It was pretty amazing and how that thing actually worked!  I wasn't sure what to think at first.

I have been recording sound files of my nose blows and taking pictures of my tissues and snot.  I am not sure why I do that, but I just do; especially if it feels like it's going to be a "productive" one. 

I hope that everyone is having a great day!!

Jeff

Archived