Sneeze Fetish Forum

sickprincess

Any sore throat/hoarse voice fetishists out there? (Is that a thing? I'm new here). If so, you should wife me up because I swear, I've been getting tonsillitis every month this year. I need to have these suckers out because I'm miserable.

I started feeling crappy last Wednesday. I work 2 jobs, so I called out for my morning shift because I had a fever. I slept for most of the day, but it didn't help much, so I took some ibuprofen and headed to my night shift (7pm to 5am). I thought it was just a cold because I was sneezing doubles (and I rarely sneeze normally) and feeling congested, plus my head was killing me. 

I kept taking cold medicine and going to work like normal, but I was still sneezy and congested. On Saturday, I (stupidly) thought that I was up for the double I was scheduled for between my two jobs, so I worked 8am-4pm, commuted an hour to my second job, and then worked 6pm-5am. Needless to say, by the end of the night, I was miserable. I couldn't stop coughing through the last part of my shift, and my throat had started hurting pretty badly. 

It's now Monday, and I feel like I'm dying. My tonsils are so swollen that it hurts to swallow, talk, or even breathe. My head hurts, my ears hurt, my sinuses hurt... I'm completely miserable. No sneezing currently but when I blow my nose it's thick and green (gross). I can feel the congestion in my chest, and I don't have a tickle in my throat, but once I cough once I can't stop for a while. 

I just want to curl up in bed and have someone cuddle with me and make me soup (I can't eat solid food because of my throat). But I would definitely settle for someone messaging me so I can complain some more because that usually helps. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:42 PM, sickprincess said:

Any sore throat/hoarse voice fetishists out there? (Is that a thing? I'm new here). If so, you should wife me up because I swear, I've been getting tonsillitis every month this year. I need to have these suckers out because I'm miserable.

I started feeling crappy last Wednesday. I work 2 jobs, so I called out for my morning shift because I had a fever. I slept for most of the day, but it didn't help much, so I took some ibuprofen and headed to my night shift (7pm to 5am). I thought it was just a cold because I was sneezing doubles (and I rarely sneeze normally) and feeling congested, plus my head was killing me. 

I kept taking cold medicine and going to work like normal, but I was still sneezy and congested. On Saturday, I (stupidly) thought that I was up for the double I was scheduled for between my two jobs, so I worked 8am-4pm, commuted an hour to my second job, and then worked 6pm-5am. Needless to say, by the end of the night, I was miserable. I couldn't stop coughing through the last part of my shift, and my throat had started hurting pretty badly. 

It's now Monday, and I feel like I'm dying. My tonsils are so swollen that it hurts to swallow, talk, or even breathe. My head hurts, my ears hurt, my sinuses hurt... I'm completely miserable. No sneezing currently but when I blow my nose it's thick and green (gross). I can feel the congestion in my chest, and I don't have a tickle in my throat, but once I cough once I can't stop for a while. 

I just want to curl up in bed and have someone cuddle with me and make me soup (I can't eat solid food because of my throat). But I would definitely settle for someone messaging me so I can complain some more because that usually helps. ;) 

Please do tell more about this cold, if you remember, esp the nose blowing part! Thanks

Archived