Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best Friend Caretaking (V-Warning)

sickprincess

This is an oldie but a goodie (in my opinion). I'm sick in bed today and bored out of my mind, and I'm alone, so of course I'm thinking about the person I want to be taking care of me, and when he has been there in the past. :( 

A little background: My (ex) best friend (and now ex boyfriend)--we'll call him E--and I were friends for years and years. Even before we were dating, he would take care of me and constantly check up on me, which I loved. 

So a couple of years ago, I went out to dinner with my roommate and some friends. I'd been having some issues with my stomach (found out later they were ulcers) so I hadn't been able to eat much, but I was so hungry that day, and excited about it (I love food, I hated feeling nauseous all the time). I ate a huge plate of ravioli, but by the time we were paying the check, my stomach rebelled. I felt so nauseous and had that feeling when you are going to throw up and you can feel it in your chest and throat (I don't know how to describe it). I couldn't make it home before I hurled, so I threw up in the restaurant bathroom. I was absolutely miserable. 

When I got home, I had to throw up again, and I started crying because I was so upset and sick. I called E in tears and he came over immediately. I was really feverish and had bad chills, so he tucked me into bed, brought me some water and ibuprofen, and a bucket. I begged him to stay because I was so miserable, and he did. We put on a movie and he held me, touching my forehead to check my fever every so often, telling me how worried he was when my temperature stayed high. 

Let me know if you all liked this! I have soooo many observations from my friendship, and later romantic relationship, with E. He was always very protective of me, especially when it was illness related, which is my personal favorite. I'll post more if y'all want ;)

Though I can't say I'm a fan of V-related stuff, I'm a sucker for cold care-taking, so if you're interested in sharing those, I'd definitely be happy to read :yes:

3 minutes ago, Oolia said:

Though I can't say I'm a fan of V-related stuff, I'm a sucker for cold care-taking, so if you're interested in sharing those, I'd definitely be happy to read :yes:

I agree with the above, and I actually didn't realize you put a tag with v-warning there due to being on mobile, so I was rather surprised when it came up, and I'm not even phobic of it.

Would you be okay if you or I added in a v-warning to the title? 

6 minutes ago, MysteryGirl said:

I agree with the above, and I actually didn't realize you put a tag with v-warning there due to being on mobile, so I was rather surprised when it came up, and I'm not even phobic of it.

Would you be okay if you or I added in a v-warning to the title? 

Yes, I'm super new so if you could help me add that to the title, that's totally fine with me :) Thank you! 

9 hours ago, sickprincess said:

Yes, I'm super new so if you could help me add that to the title, that's totally fine with me :) Thank you! 

Cool, I've now edited your title :). No problem!

Archived