Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comm Class

CarolinaGirl

THis just happened so I have to tell cause it was so wonderful! I sit in the front row in the very right corner against the wall (so that I can lean against it) so Im always turned sideways in my chair kinda facing the whole class. Anyway, thsi guy who sits diagonally behind me (actually across cause of the way i was sitting) had a cold today and he's really cute! He's really the reason why I'm always turned sideways...so I can talk :D He's fairly lean..but not skinny, has dark hair and a goatee. The good stuff...well of course I was talking and he got that look on his face and he held up a finger, I guess to signal to me to wait? It took about 5 or 6 seconds (which to me felt like an eternity lol) before he actaully sneezed. When he did his body jerked forward almost into the girl, Meredith, who was sitting in front of him, but it was completely silent! Afterward he said "oh yeaah.." (like it felt good) and Meri looked sorta back at him at said sarcastically, "oh, that was hot" Me and the girl directly behing me (Katie) laughed at her comment. Anyway, right after that he got the look again but this time he wanted Me and Katie to watch him b/c he pointed at Meri and leaned up as if he was going to sneeze on her. She quickly turned back mad in realization of what was going on.. and he kinda smiled and quickly turned into his sleeve to sneeze...muffled this time, but not silent. haha. After that he kept sniffing a lot, but no more sneezes :drool: Anyway, it was very fun for me and I completely forgot what I was saying before!

CG

Oh that sounds like a slice of Heaven with whipped cream. Wow. Thank you for sharing with us. It's a good thing I wasn't there, or my cheeks would have been so flushed (and I'd worry that the reason would be obvious to everyone).

~Me~

Carolinagirl you are cucumber cool for sure - if it is a sneeze I like or from someone to whom I am attracted and right in front of me - I get so warm sometimes that I seriously need air.

I could attempt to feign indifference all I like on the outside, but the insides do not lie and the temperature would be rising, I guess as long as no onewere to touch me, there might be no visible reaction - LOL

Kitty

Archived