Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend Obs (1 & 2)

Guest snzlvr

This happened a while ago but I'll never forget it! This is kind of long, but worth it!!! :laugh:

I was at my best friends house and we were having a sleep over. This was before me and Brad got together... anyways we were talking about all sorts of things, playing truth or dare when Brad was dared by my friend Courtney to let her tickle the inside of his nose with something to make him sneeze while someone else held his hands behind his back. Everyone thought it was an awesome dare ... especially me!!

So we ask him what makes him sneeze and he said cats. Seeing as I have a cat I had cat fur all over my pants and shirt, so I was needed to go and change into something else and we had to make him sniff my clothes until he sneezed 10 times. :innocent:

When I finished changing I came outside and Courtney grabbed my t-shirt and found a spot with lots of hair and made him sniff it. He said it was doing nothing. I thought it was completely amazing that he didnt really mind this dare lol. I never would have done it!!!

Anyways, the sniffing wasnt working, so Brad suggested that someone take the hairs and tickle the inside of his nostrils with it. I couldnt believe it when I was the one chosen to do it. I pretended like it was all fun and games but I actually couldnt wait to watch him sneeze at my fault!!!! :drool:

I grabbed my shirt and sweatily snatched a few hairs from it and went over to Cody. He was sitting on the couch so I sat in front of him and started to insert the hairs into his nose. Immediately his nostrils flared and he closed his eyes. His nose turned a bright pink and he sneezed onto my hand several times. I was so exstatic that i could barely keep the hairs inside his nose!

All the people in the room were cheering and laughing while staring at him while he sneezed. I tried to go along but I was completely hypnotized by his amazingly cute sneezes. No one seemed to notice thankfully. :D

When he had finished his 10 sneezes, the two girls from behind let go of his hands and he gratefully wiped his nose which was by now a full red. His poor cute nostrils were still flared and he looked at if he had to sneeze. I gazed at him and he looked at me helplessly and let out a few sneezes.

I could contain myself no longer and went and sat beside him and offered a tissue. He accepted it and kept on sneezing. By now everyone was looking at him and smiling. They started saying that he would never stop when he got that pre-sneeze look on him. He just smiled and started to bring his hands up to his face but someone knocked them down by accident just as he sneezed and he sneezed right into Courtney's face. She went to the bathroom to wash it lol.

I looked at him and he seemed to be finished cuz he smiled and said to me, "Whew, thought I would never stop! You're a good sneeze-maker haha!" I smiled and laughed with him saying sarcastically that I had practice and he laughed some more.

Later that night we all got really tired and we fell asleep around 2am. Everyone except for me that is. I looked at Brad. He looked very peaceful. I suddenly had visions of him sneezing right onto me, but me not caring at all... just staring at his cute squished up face as he sneezed and sneezed and sneezed. I smiled to myself and got up to go to the bathroom.

As I got up, I noticed my cat hair shirt lying on the ground and got an idea. I grabbed it and snatched a few more hairs from it and walked over to Brad. I looked at his adorable nose and wondered if I could make him sneeze in his sleep. So I started to insert the hairs into his nose and they flared right away. I got all excited when he suddenly took a deep breath and sneezed 3 times.

His eyes opened warily as he stared at me.. now standing up and looking at him.

GOTTA GO I'LL FINISH LATER

Sorry, I thought it was unfinished. Was waiting for you to come back and finish the story :)

I'd never have the guts to do that to anyone even if they wanted me to. Sounds like you had a nice time though....you're very lucky :) Thanks for posting :)

Sorry it took me so long, all I've had time for so far was to check for replies but there was none! lol thats fine. Ok well ....

He sat up and excused himself. He didnt realize what I had done!! :) Perfect! I smiled and knodded no problem and make an excuse that I was going to the bathroom and had just heard him sneeze and turned to look. He totally digged it. I was about to leave again when he got that pre-sneeze expression so I stayed put.

He held up a finger as to say, "Hold on one second," and he gently sneezed into his hands. "Crap, now I gotta go wash them," he sighed and he got up and joined me to the washroom. I completely forgot that I had to pee and just brushed me teeth instead grabbing my supplies on the way.

On the way to the bathroom he sneezed a few times but we never said anything. I always feel uncomfortable saying bless you .. and so this wasnt any different.

When we got to the bathroom I was looking at my mouth in the mirror brushing me teeth when he sneezed again ... a few times actually and without thinking I found myself looking at him in the mirror.

When he finished I'm sure I was a site; tooth paste all over my chin and me looking at him as he sneezed. :blushing:

Then I decided to come clean, "Sorry, its just that I find your sneezes so cute!" :blushing::blushing::blushing:

He answered, "Haha, I've never heard that one before!" and we both laughed.

When we were done, he hadnt yet quit sneezing but was purposly letting them out openly with no cover.

He went down into his bag and looked up at me, "Want to join me?"

I shivered with excitment, "Why not?!" and hopped in. Sooooo cozy!! :)

He didnt stop sneezing for such a long time, but he let me watch his expressions. He even let me put a cat hair in his nose again!!!! He's such a sweetie.

Ever since that night we've been together. I just thank myself that I got the courage to stick a hair in his nose that night. We're still together today!

But thankfully he still doesnt know that I was the one that started his whole sneezing fit. :innocent: I think I will tell him later, but not anytime soon! Way too embarrassing!! But it all worked out in the end! :):)

The End - a true story :)

Archived