Sneeze Fetish Forum

The cat was worried about me

Sneezy writer Pixie

I was getting ready for school in the morning yesterday. I sneezed about 2 times and was going to the bathroom anyway to finish up getting ready. But while I was blowing my nose, I hear paws at the door. "Me-owow!" I hear Bud saying to me out in the hallway. "No misters, I need to be in the bathroom. I can't let you in here." I told him. I continued to blow my nose while he kept wanting inside. When I came downstairs ready to go I told mom about what Bud did. "Maybe he came up to see the elephant." She told me. "Wasn't that you up there?" "Yeah." "Well it sounded like an elephant from down here. So maybe he was worried about what was going on and wanted in." And that could've been it. Our poor cat worried about me blowing my nose in the bathroom.

Bless you!

I have a cat, too, and your mom is right that cats are quite intelligent and intuitive.  Somehow, they seem usually to know it when something is wrong with "their humans.":wink1:

On 9/28/2017 at 0:13 PM, Luisa39 said:

Bless you!

I have a cat, too, and your mom is right that cats are quite intelligent and intuitive.  Somehow, they seem usually to know it when something is wrong with "their humans.":wink1:

Probably. But I just realized this story is in the "related fetishes" for observations and stories. But that's my mistake. But I sneeze everyday and after the second sneeze in a row I need to blow my nose. Unless I need to sneeze more. Not sure what Bud was thinking when he heard me, but he probably wanted to see what the sound was coming from. But I'm a loud nose blower and sneezer for the short person I am.

That's a cute story! I'm pretty sure I've scared my cat a few times while blowing my nose.

Your mom's teasing about the elephant is pretty funny as well - isn't she used to how you blow your nose by now? Mind you, I've been variously compared to foghorns, elephants, trumpets, you name it over the years by my family, so I guess it's par for the course!

There is of course an adage that once you have a pet (I think it was said about dogs, but I'm pretty sure it holds true for cats too) you will never be able to go to the bathroom alone again... ;)

On 10/2/2017 at 6:56 PM, Rick said:

That's a cute story! I'm pretty sure I've scared my cat a few times while blowing my nose.

Your mom's teasing about the elephant is pretty funny as well - isn't she used to how you blow your nose by now? Mind you, I've been variously compared to foghorns, elephants, trumpets, you name it over the years by my family, so I guess it's par for the course!

There is of course an adage that once you have a pet (I think it was said about dogs, but I'm pretty sure it holds true for cats too) you will never be able to go to the bathroom alone again... ;)

Bud used to not want my older sister to take a shower because he thought it did something to her. But I usually blow my nose in my room since I have a box of tissues in here all the time. I never blow around other people, only in my room or a bath/restroom. But I do sneeze around others since that really can't be helped.

On 9/30/2017 at 4:27 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Its amazing how outside beings (animals in this case) can be signs of exactly how loud sneezing and nose blowing is sometimes!

Well, their ears are much more sensitive then ours. So they'll be able to hear it no matter how far they are in the house.

Archived