Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spooky Scary Halloween Usernames 2017

bloom

I am finally embracing my true self as the horrible, disposable little monster NPC I am.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2015 I was Joally Scary Name 555.

In 2016 I was Joal-o'-lantern 555.

And in 2017 I will be Troll 555 and I will sign off posts with my new face.

:trollface:

23 minutes ago, Troll 555 said:

In 2015 I was Joally Scary Name 555.

In 2016 I was Joal-o'-lantern 555.

And in 2017 I will be Troll 555 and I will sign off posts with my new face.

god, Troll 555 is fucking incredible... I can't believe you never thought of it before. :lol:

Wow, everyone's costumes are looking stunning, as always. :pumpkin:

I've made peace with the fact that I'll never have a better name than Licorice Hex, on or off the forum, but I CANNOT commit the faux pas of re-wearing the same costume, so this is the best I have this year. :rofl:

Um... Die-ow-ry? I might wait a while to see if I can come up with anything better...

(Any suggestions would be super welcome!)

I am trying to come up with one but I can't decide! DustyDevil15? DustyCobwebs? DustyDemon?

5 minutes ago, Dusty15 said:

I am trying to come up with one but I can't decide! DustyDevil15? DustyCobwebs? DustyDemon?

I like DustyCobwebs...

23 minutes ago, Dusty15 said:

Or you could try something that rhymes and is sort of halloween-y, like AtDuskUnforeseen. Or something. 

Maybe that's too silly :lol:

1 hour ago, Kiaory said:

Um... Die-ow-ry? I might wait a while to see if I can come up with anything better...

(Any suggestions would be super welcome!)

I'm so sorry, Kiaory, I've never been totally sure how you pronounce your username before now! Is it like "kye - ow - ree?" 

.. If you were still thinking on it, might I offer...Night Owl-ry.

Or Murder Most Foul-ry , haha xDD Or maybe that one is too much :sweatdrop:

I love you all - this is so funny! :D

(Will have problems to pronounce my new name :P Gladly, I usually don't need to...)

2 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

I love DustyCobWebs!

My transformation into.... MeScary is complete!

Will switch tonight when I get home from me' job, but a silly nonsensical suggestion for sneezing during Halloween is, instead of the stereotypical "achoo", one could sneeze "Aboo" B) ok, that was dumb and off topic, I will be back with a whacky spooky name! :D

17 hours ago, SkeletalPhlox said:

I like to keep the Phlox part of my name and stick with something beginning with S for the first part which is tricky let me tell ya but I think I managed all right! :D

I love it! If I might make a suggestion for next year... SlashingPhlox?

Heck yeah, Halloween names!! :D

Not that I've decided on mine yet... If anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way! I feel like I can't do much with mine except alliteration :lol:

I was PumpkinPop for 2 years and felt like a change :zippy:

Also, if any non-validated members would like their name changed, tag me in this thread and let me know what you would like your name changing to and I shall do it :proud:

43 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

Heck yeah, Halloween names!! :D

Not that I've decided on mine yet... If anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way! I feel like I can't do much with mine except alliteration :lol:

What about SlaySlay? :P

19 hours ago, Witch's Brewnia said:

god, Troll 555 is fucking incredible... I can't believe you never thought of it before. :lol:

Thank you! Glad you like it and I'm liking yours too!

19 hours ago, AmummyMouse said:

Will you be instating a troll toll for the forum?

Yes, indeed - there will be a troll toll poll to decide the amount :glare:

45 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

Not that I've decided on mine yet... If anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way!

MailevolentMaihem?

5 minutes ago, aFraid said:

Joined in with a suitable username :D

Are you afraid of ussssss....? :vampire: 

1 minute ago, Crypt_no5 said:

Are you afraid of ussssss....? :vampire: 

(Quite off topic, but I actually have almost perfect vampire teeth irl, which at one point scared my brother's daughter because she thought that I was a vampire ehehe)

Oh very much so ;)

3 minutes ago, aFraid said:

(Quite off topic, but I actually have almost perfect vampire teeth irl, which at one point scared my brother's daughter because she thought that I was a vampire ehehe)

Oh very much so ;)

:rofl: 

Archived