Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Goretober 2017 Stuff!

Secret Sneezer

So, I decided to do the Goretober drawing prompts, and since I had no clue where to post it, I thought that maybe I could post it here? (If it needs to be moved or removed, please tell me)

So, here is the Goretober prompts! 

goretober%2B2017.png

And since it is day 1, I did the nosebleed prompt! Here's the finished product! 

WIN_20171001_18_02_03_Pro2.jpg

Sorry that the picture in't that good, I'm terrible at taking pics. It's Gladion from Pokemon Sun & Moon! (he got the nosebleed from getting in a fight, that's why there are bruises)

So yeah! I'll be posting each day to show you guys! Constructive criticism is welcome! Thank you! ^_^

It's day two! yay! Which means another drawing! I don't know if anybody's reading this, but if not, I'll just have a place to store them! So anyway, here's number two!

WIN_20171002_20_46_54_Pro.jpg

Omg! I can't believe I forgot to update this! I have all the way up to 7, with 8 coming soon! But to start off, here's 3 and 4! The others will come soon too. The characters I used for this were a random person, and Chara and Sans from Undertale.

WIN_20171008_15_40_36_Pro.jpg

WIN_20171008_15_40_53_Pro.jpg

Ok, it won't let me post more, so I guess there won't be more. :/ sorry if anybody actually saw these. Maybe I'll do something else like this? I don't know, but anyway, bye!

Hey, @ihazakitty! I'm not sure what really went wrong, but sometimes the forum cannot accommodate huge embedded images. It might be better to upload your pictures on another site and link them, like most of the artists do over on the art board. If you choose to continue doing this~

Also, just a reminder, but if you do continue to do this, please be sure none of the art becomes too graphic for the main boards. And if something is especially uncomfortable, maybe consider a disclaimer too :lol: Thank you!

Archived