Sneeze Fetish Forum

Deangirl2000

It's Not Easy Being Human, Part 1 (M, Castiel)

Castiel was very confused. He'd been very tired when he went to bed in the hotel room the night before, and when he woke up the next morning, the center of his forehead felt like someone was pressing on it. A strange liquid kept dripping from his nose, and he felt strangely shivering, his muscles aching. When he swallowed, it hurt his throat. What had he done to bring this sort of punishment upon himself?

He'd woken up before the boys since he couldn't get much sleep, tossing and turning all through the night, but now Dean was beginning to stir. He walked over to the edge of the other bed, where the brothers laid together. Dean woke up to see the angel's form looming over him, causing him to jump. "Ah, shit! Cas, I told you not to do that!" he exclaimed, waking up Sam as well.

"B-By apologies...uh...hih..." Castiel felt his breath hitch and his nostrils flare, and suddenly he felt himself bending forward with an alarming, forceful sensation. "Hih-pshhheww!!"

Sam raised an eyebrow. Angels sneezed now? "Bless you, Cas." He got up and rummaged through the bathroom, returning with a box of tissues, which he handed to a sniffling Castiel. "Here, use these."

"Thadks." The angel's voice was husky as he wiped his nose, and after doing so he got up to pour himself a cup of coffee. He didn't really feel like consuming anything, but the hot liquid felt good to his scratchy throat. He coughed a bit, setting the cup down.

"Dead, Sab..." He paused, unsure of how to tell them this. His body was obviously breaking down; he was dying. His eyes grew warm and moist as he croaked, "There's something wrong with my vessel."

And as Castiel, new to human emotions, pondered a way to tell his best friends goodbye, Dean laughed. He chuckled at Castiel's anguish. "Buddy, you're not dyin'. I think you've got a cold."

Castiel blinked. "A what?" His eyes were wide and vulnerable, like a lost puppy, scruffy look and all.

Sam walked over and laid a hand on his forehead. To Castiel, it felt very cold. "He's got a fever, Dean."

Castiel gulped, wincing in instant regret at the pain the action brought to his throat. "What's a fever?"

Sam smiled fondly at the angel's innocence, sitting him back down on the bed. "It's when your temperature goes up to combat an illness. Dean, do we have a thermometer in the first aid kit?"

Dean rummaged through said kit, pulling out a device that Castiel had seen before when Sam or Dean was ill. He wondered what it was for, or if it would hurt. Dean slipped the object under his tongue, and he looked up at him in surprise at something being stuck in his mouth.

"That stays there until it's done taking your temperature," the older Winchester ordered, and now it was his palm that rested on Castiel's forehead. "Yeah, he is pretty hot."

Castiel shook his head, because he wasn't hot at all. He was shivering and all he wanted to do was bury himself underneath the blankets. Not to mention, his nose was acting up again. He could feel the tension building in his nostrils when suddenly, the device under his tongue beeped, startling him. Once Dean pulled it out, Castiel dissolved into a fit of sneezes. "Eppp-schuu!! Hp'schhh!! Hurupp-SHUUU!!!" The action frightened him, and he looked so disheveled and scared and confused that both boys wanted to hug him.

Dean sighed and squinted down at the small numbers displayed on the thermometer's screen. 102.2, too high for a simple cold. Castiel had the flu. "Well, Sammy..." He turned to his brother, running a tired hand through his hair. "It looks like we've got a sick angel on our hands."

Wow:)

This is wonderful. I love the way you write them.

Sick Cas and caring boys:wub:

9 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Please. Keep. Writing.

This was short and full of amazement!

^^^ agreed

(Thank you both :))

It's Not Easy Being Human, Part 2 (M, Castiel)

"I dod't understand why I have to dridk this." Castiel eyed the liquid Dayquil with distrust.

"Because it'll help you feel better." Sam pushed the contents of the little plastic cup past his lips, causing the angel to sputter and cough. Finally, Castiel swallowed and winced, coughing.

"The taste is dot unpleasadt but it bridgs by throat great discobfort," he groaned, rubbing at the sore muscle. He wiped his dripping nose on another tissue, sniffling wetly. Sam frowned and gently felt around the angel's neck.

"His lymphnodes are swollen," he told Dean, who was warming up chicken soup in the hotel room microwave. The older brother had made a supply run to the local drugstore, grabbing ibuprofen, flu medication, tissues, soup, crackers, Gatorade, fever patches, and anything else his poor sick angel might need. He'd never say this out loud, but the sight of Castiel so pitiful and sick and helpless made him want to hold him and sing to him and make it all better. When the angel coughed or complained of pain, it broke his heart.

"This should help you feel better." Dean stuck a spoon in the bowl of soup once it was done cooking and brought it over to the nightstand. "Can you eat some soup for me, Cas?" He found himself using the same tone he used when Sam was sick as a kid.

Castiel shrugged. "My...stobach seems to be boving inside of be...hup'SCHEWWW!!" He sniffled weakly and wiped his nose on another tissue, tossing it into the growing pile on the floor by the bed. "But I could try."

"Just have what you can," Sam told him gently, and Dean was going to hand him the bowl when he realized how badly Castiel was shaking. No, he certainly wasn't going to be able to feed himself. Great. Dean was about to have what he would normally call a "chick flick" moment and do something Sam would never let him live down.

"Open your mouth, Cas," he coaxed, and gently pushed a spoonful of the soup into the angel's mouth. Castiel's pale face grew pink and his eyes widened a little, but he figured this must be what humans did and let Dean feed him about half the soup before he turned his head away, too nauseous to have any more. 

"Th-Thadk you." Cas swallowed, once again wincing at the pain it brought his throat.

"Time for some ibuprofen," Dean sighed, laying a hand on the angel's forehead. "Geez, you're burning up, Cas?"

Castiel looked around, his eyes wide and vulnerable. "I'b on fire??"

Sam chuckled. "Expression, Cas. Dean just means you have a fever."

The angel relaxed a bit, swallowing the ibuprofen tablets when Dean handed them to him. "Thadk you... I dod't understand why you hubads cad't just speak plaidly." His nostrils twitched and he groaned. Sneezing was such a bother. "Oh no... hit-hit'SCHHH!!!"

Dean wrung out a washcloth under some cool water, laying it on Castiel's forehead, brushing aside his sweaty, stray locks. "Bless you! You know us humans, Cas. We like to overcomplicate things." He studied his angel's appearance; worn, pale face but flushed cheeks, shivering frame, feverish eyes, red, chapped nostrils. He was a wreck but the worst part was how confused and frightened and pained he looked through it all.

"I'll get you better, Cas, I promise," Dean told him, dabbing at his hot forehead with the cloth, and to his credit, Sam didn't tease him. His brother was worried about his angel.

And with good reason. "Sab... Dead..." Castiel groaned, laying a hand on his stomach, and Sam bolted to the bathroom, grabbing the wastebasket and rushing to hold it under Castiel's head. The angel gagged and looked up at the brothers with wide, tear-filled eyes, beginning to loose the contents of his stomach into the wastebasket. Dean rubbed his back in soothing circles, whispering in an almost motherly tone, "It's okay, you're going to be all right. I've got you, Cassie." He didn't even care that Sam was watching; his angel was in pain, and it was breaking his heart.

Finally, Castiel heaved the last bit of substance into the wastebasket and coughed, wiping his mouth with his hand. His feverish cheeks were stained with tears, and he collapsed against Dean's shoulder, exhausted. "Awww, Cas..." Dean sighed and laid him back down, covering him with only a sheet and replacing the cool cloth on his forehead. He looked over at Sam with sad eyes.

"He's so pitiful, Sammy," he whispered, glancing back at the sick angel who had already fallen asleep. "He doesn't know what's going on and he's scared and he doesn't feel good..."

"I know." Sam sighed and laid a hand on his brother's shoulder. "But you're doing a great job, and we'll take him to a doctor if he isn't any better tomorrow."

"Yeah..." Dean's voice was quiet, faraway. Cas, his Cas, was in pain, and there was nothing he could really do about it.

I will be honest. I love the care taking and much innocent confusion from Castiel. But I never really quite paired the two. I just don't see it. (Don't kill me!) I would prefer something of the less, but this is a great start to a promising story and I'm willing to give it a try ;) 

Write whatever you please and I'm sure we'll love it regardless!

8 minutes ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

I will be honest. I love the care taking and much innocent confusion from Castiel. But I never really quite paired the two. I just don't see it. (Don't kill me!) I would prefer something of the less, but this is a great start to a promising story and I'm willing to give it a try ;) 

Thank you:)I love Dean and Cas' relationship whether romantic or Platonic. But I tend to naturally write pairing lol. If you ever have a request for a non pairing Cas and Dean story though, let me know:)

Hello! I'm a very recent Supernatural fan and Castiel is my favorite! I really enjoyed your two drabbles, even if too prefer a platonic relationship between him and Dean. But I like the brothers caretaking, it's too cute! Castiel, being an angel and having no clue about what's happening to him, is the best victim we can evnen dream of... Thanks for sharing and feel free to write other SPN drabbles if you are inspired, I'll read them with great pleasure!

20 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Hello! I'm a very recent Supernatural fan and Castiel is my favorite! I really enjoyed your two drabbles, even if too prefer a platonic relationship between him and Dean. But I like the brothers caretaking, it's too cute! Castiel, being an angel and having no clue about what's happening to him, is the best victim we can evnen dream of... Thanks for sharing and feel free to write other SPN drabbles if you are inspired, I'll read them with great pleasure!

Awww thank you!! :)

It's Not Easy Being Human, Part 3

(M, Castiel) 

Castiel slept until about seven in the evening. When he woke up, he was disappointed to find that he didn't feel any better. His throat hurt so terribly that when he swallowed he almost cried, and his head felt like it had been stuffed with cotton. 

"D-Dead?" he rasped, blinking.

Dean was at his side in an instant. "I'm here, buddy. What's up?"

"I... I still don't feel well." Castiel looked like a sad five year old who found out that the last Brownie had been eaten. 

"Awww..." Dean tried not to chuckle at his adorably pitiful expression. "Yeah, the flu takes a while to run its course... Last time I had it, I was sick for two weeks. How about I get your temp again?" Castiel nodded tiredly, opening his mouth for Dean to slide the thermometer in. 

"Uh... Hmn... Ht'schhh!!" Castiel sneezed around the thermometer and almost gagged on it. "By apologies," he murmured, and Dean put a finger to his lips. 

"Shhh, you can talk when it's done," he told him gently, removing the device once it beeped. "102.4. It got a bit higher, Cas."

"Oh." Castiel looked up at him with his big, innocent eyes. "Will I be all right?" He coughed harshly into his hand, the cough crackling a little. 

"Geez." Dean winced. "That cough sounds terrible. But don't worry, we'll take good care of you."

Castiel nodded. "Th-Thadk you I really appreciate you and Sam doidg so buch for be." He sniffled, wiping his reddened nose on a tissue. 

"Anytime, Cas," Dean aired m assured him, ruffling his hair fondly. "Hey, would you like some more soup? Sam's at the drugstore buying even more."

"That sounds good." At least Castiel wasn't too nauseated now, and even if he couldn't taste very well with his stuffy nose, the soup sounded soothing to his stomach and throat. 

Dean microwaved the rest of the can he'd made earlier. "You might get sick more now that you're on earth with a human vessel. But I'll be here for you each time, okay?"

Castiel smiled at this. He felt terrible and he still didn't quite know why, and every new discomfort was a bit frightening, but if Dean was there to take care of him, he'd be all right. He was loved, and that was all that really mattered. 

The End

• 3 weeks later...

Flu Season (Dean)

Dean had always had a shitty immune system. He caught things much easier than Sam, who insisted it was because he exercised and ate right and got at least a little more sleep. Sure, Dean caught a lot of colds while Sam made up for it by getting sick sick, but it was annoying because Dean got sick more often, and while Sam didn't catch all of his illnesses, it was guaranteed that he caught all of Sam's. 

It didn't help that he was prone to fever spikes, or that he had asthma and things always seemed to go to his chest. But Dean was sure as hell not getting sick on Christmas, not when he could try and make the holiday special for Sammy and give him a break from all the ghost busting. 

Dean loved Christmas as a kid. As Spartan as John Winchester was, he always had a tree for his boys and a couple gifts under it on Christmas morning. But it was Sam who made Christmas special, with his wide eyed innocence watching Christmas lights or making snowman shaped cookies for his big brother, or his infectious giggles whenever there was snow to play in. As they got older, John didn't pay as much mind to Christmas, but Dean always made sure it was special for Sam. 

Always. 

But it was two days before Christmas, and Dean woke up with a sore throat and a tickle in his nose and chest. "Shit," he muttered, splashing some water on his face in the motel bathroom sink. He'd felt a little off the night before, and he was sure Sam noticed he slept later than usual. 

He brushed his teeth and barely bothered to run a comb through his hair, sniffling and hoping he was shivering from the hotel room AC and not a fever. When he coughed into his hand, he could already feel the congestion in his chest. 

"Morning, Dean." Sam was up and alert already, pouring coffee into two cups. The hot liquid would probably feel great to Dean's throat, and he took one of the cups gratefully. 

"G'bordidg, Sabby." His voice was husky and thick already, but maybe he could contribute it to having just woken up. Sam didn't need to be worrying about his brother during Christmas. 

Dean took a sip of coffee and momentarily closed his eyes in relief as it travelled down his throat. "Did you sleep well?" Sam queried, noticing the dark circles under his brother's eyes. 

"Yeah, just a little tired." Dean coughed again, taking another sip of coffee.

"Me too." Sam stirred the contents of a sugar packet into his own cup. "I'm so glad it's Christmastime and we haven't got any cases for once."

"HnKkksshhh!!!" Dean's sneeze was sudden and forceful, and he set his coffee down on a nightstand before he could spill any. 

"Bless you!" Sam exclaimed, a bit startled. 

"Thadks." Dean sniffled and ran a finger under his nose. His head was beginning to feel very stuffy. He was wearing his old hoodie and still felt cold, but he forced himself not to shiver in front of Sam. 

"You wanna go downstairs and get some breakfast?" Sam offered. "I know you love those waffle maker things."

Dean groaned inwardly. His stomach rebelled at the mere thought of food. He wasn't about to throw up or anything, but he was certainly nauseous. But saying he wasn't hungry would give it away automatically; maybe he could shove down some corn flakes. "Sure, let's go." He took one last sip of coffee and threw the now empty cup away, heading to the complimentary breakfast area with Sam. 

Dean made a waffle for himself but just picked at it while Sam ate across from him. "Dude, you okay?" Sam asked, concern in his eyes. "You're always hungry."

"I'm just not yet," Dean replied, leaning his forehead on his fist. His head was pounding, and he was discouraged to find it was also very hot. He coughed under his breath, hoping Sam didn't hear the slight rattle to it. 

"Dean, that cough doesn't sound good."

Dammit, Sammy. 

"I'b fide." Dean stuffed about half of the waffle into his mouth but as soon as he swallowed his throat felt like it was being stabbed with little knives. He sniffled again, feeling a sneeze coming on. Not now... 

"Uh.... Hnnn... HhGGGgshhh!!! Ht'xxshh!!" Dean sneezed into a napkin and dabbed at his nose with it. 

"Bless you! Dean, you've got a cold." Sam frowned, wondering if his stubborn brother would admit to it. 

"Nah, it's dothidg to worry about," Dean insisted. "Hey, ya wadda drive around todight, look at Christbas lights?"

"Sure," Sam sighed, knowing Dean would try to keep going at least for now. He studied his brother's face. He'd seen it before- watery eyes, flushed cheeks, red nose, sweaty hair... He was shivering, so he probably had a fever. At some point Dean was going to crash, it was only a matter of time. 

To be continued... 

Flu Season, Part 2(Dean) 

"HnnXxgsshhh!!" Dean sneezed again, winding the impala down the residential streets of Alexandria, Louisiana, where they were for Christmas. Any enjoyment he could have taken out of seeing all the Christmas lights was ruined by his worsening cold. 

"Man, go to bed when we get back," Sam told him. "You've been sounding terrible all day and I can tell it's going to your chest."

"I plad to, Sabby, I plad to." Dean sniffled wetly and coughed. The crackling in the cough made him wince. He wasn't ready to admit he was sick yet, but he knew Sam could tell anyway. It was obvious. 

They parked back at the hotel and Dean got out and shut the door, leaning on the car when he felt a dizzy rush from getting up too quickly. 

"Dean!" Sam rushed over and supported his brother as they walked back to their (thankfully first floor) room. He frowned at the heat coming off the old brother. "Man, you're burning up. I should've made you stay in bed."

"You can't tell me what to do," Dean huffed, following this statement up with a coughing fit that made him lean against the wall for support. 

"I can when you're this sick." Sam steered his older brother to bed, laying him down and taking off his shoes. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Didn't wadt you to worry," Dean replied weakly, shivering. "I... Hnnn... HnKkshhh!! I just wadted you to have a carefree Christbas."

"Awww, Dean..." Sam brushed the sweaty bangs off of his brother's hot forehead. "You worry too much about me, you need to take care of yourself some."

"Yeah, yeah..." Dean sat up, coughing harshly again and pressing a hand to his chest. "Dabd... that ode hurt."

"I bet it did." Sam frowned and rested a hand on his brother's forehead. "I'm gonna get a thermometer." He rummaged through the first aid kit, finally locating the device and turning it on. He slipped it under Dean's tongue, going to the bathroom to wet a washcloth with cool water. He wrung it out over the sink and returned, laying it on Dean's forehead. 

The thermometer beeped and Sam pulled it out of his brother's mouth, inspecting the results with a frown. "103, Dean. That's pretty high, you know. He, of course, didn't even dare to suggest that Dean see a doctor. The oldest Winchester's condition had to be life threatening to consider medical attention, despite that he worried about Sam for the smallest sniffle. 

"Dod't worry, I'll be fide," Dean croaked, his eyes half-lidded and glassy. Sam filled a paper cup with icy water and handed it to Dean with two ibuprofen tablets. 

"Please, Sabby..." Dean turned his head away, holding his stomach. "It'll just come back up anyway."

Sam shook his head. "You just have to have a big enough sip to take the pills, and I won't make you drink any more for now. Come on Dean, for me?"

Dean knew better than to think he could resist those eyes. Glaring at his brother, he swallowed the pills with a sip of water and placed the cup on the night stand. "Cad I go to sleep dow?"

"Of course. You need it." Sam laid his brother gently back down, dabbing at his face with the cool cloth and resting it back on Dean's forehead. He turned away to go brush his teeth when his brother called for him. 

"Sab?" Dean's voice was pitiful, almost like a child's. 

"Yeah, Dean?" Instantly Sam was back at his side. 

Dean's glassy green eyes shifted downward. "I'b sorry."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Sorry for what? It's not your fault you got sick."

"Yeah, but I should've got by flu shot add washed by hadds bore or subthid'... Because dow it's albost Christmas and you're worryidg about be, and you deserve a dice Christmas, Sabby. I wadted to bake it special for you..."

"Dean." Sam felt his heart break a little. "You've done so much for me... All your life, man. Lemme take care of you-then I will have a nice Christmas, because I'll know you're okay. That's all I want, is for you to be okay."

Dean looked back up at his brother, and a small smile graced his worn features. "Thadks, Sabby. You're a good kid, y'kdow that?"

Sam chuckled and ruffled his brother's hair, wincing when Dean started to cough again. "Yeah... Now get some sleep. You don't wanna be in the hospital on Christmas."

"Hell dno," Dean agreed, sniffling and closing his eyes. "G'dight, Sabby."

Sam drew the blanket over his brother's trembling shoulders. "Goodnight, Dean. Merry Christmas."

And all was quiet. By the time Christmas came two days later, Dean's fever had finally broken, and though his cough persisted it wasn't as deep as before. Sam was already awake when he got up, stirring some sugar into a cup of coffee. 

"Hey, thanks for the Christmas present."

Dean frowned in confusion, noticing his gift to Sam was still wrapped. "Which one?"

Sam turned to him with red, watery eyes and an equally red nose, his expression nonplussed. "Your friggin cold."

The End

Sorry I didn't get around to commenting earlier. I loved both stories! Helpless, confused, human Cas being taken care of by the brothers is adorable. Dean (my fav) not wanting to ruin Sam's Christmas by getting sick is great! Loved the last comment by Sam, funny! Is it Sam's turn next? Either way, please keep going :)

17 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Sorry I didn't get around to commenting earlier. I loved both stories! Helpless, confused, human Cas being taken care of by the brothers is adorable. Dean (my fav) not wanting to ruin Sam's Christmas by getting sick is great! Loved the last comment by Sam, funny! Is it Sam's turn next? Either way, please keep going :)

On 10/25/2017 at 9:39 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Please. Please. PLEASE. Continue!

Thank you both so much!! :) and @helyzelle, yes, I do plan to make Sammy my next victim lol:)

On 10/30/2017 at 7:37 PM, iluvemojis said:

So adorable! I especially like the way you write sick dean 

Thank you! :)

Brother Hen (Sam) 

"Man, when you get sick you go all out." Dean frowned at the thermometer he removed from his brother's lips. 103.2.

Sam merely groaned, closing his eyes against the seemingly blinding light streaming in through the hotel room window. Yes, he should have let Dean know when he first started feeling sick. But he didn't think it was going to get this bad. 

---a couple days before---

Growing up, when one of the Winchester brothers got sick, it was almost always Dean. The older brother picked up every little bug that came their way, but Sam sure as hell made up for it when he did get sick. 

Sam had nearly died of pneumonia when he was a kid, and had to have an emergency appendectomy in high school.  Maybe it took something major like that to break through his superior immune system, but either way, illness was never easy on him. 

And now, now that he was just getting to reconnect with his big brother, Sam could feel himself getting sick. It started out with a sore throat one night in a small town hotel room, but when he woke up the next morning, he could already tell he was running a fever by the aches throughout his body. 

He swallowed, testing out his throat, and actually almost teared up from the immense pain the action brought him. Dean was already up, taking a morning shower to wake up a little more. Sam wanted to make himself some coffee, but he wasn't sure his stomach could handle it and went for some ice water instead. 

This was a mistake. The cold, hard ice did nothing but sting Sam's throat. He whimpered a little and set the cup down on the mini fridge, just as Dean walked out of the shower. 

"Mornin, Sammy, you ready to roll?" Dean rubbed at his hair with a towel, pulling some jeans over his boxers and putting on a gray tshirt and his leather jacket. 

"Yeah," Sam lied. At least his voice sounded fine, but it really hurt to talk. He wondered how long he could keep this up, because he was just starting to be brothers with Dean again and didn't need something like a sore throat to lay him up. 

The brothers brushed their teeth and Dean grabbed a waffle from the motel breakfast area before checking them out under their latest guise, Tom and Huck Sawyer. Sam sat shotgun in the impala, laying his hot forehead against the window, which was cool with morning mist. 

Sam wasn't sure how long he was asleep for, but the next thing he knew, Dean was shaking his shoulder. Sam blinked and looked out the window; they were parked at a convenience store. 

"Hey, I'm about to piss my pants, but do you want anything from the store?"

Sam smiled a little at this; Dean was always taking care of him, even when they were twenty six and twenty two. "Maybe an icee?" He was a little hoarse now but figured he could pass it off as the huskiness of having just woken up. 

"Sure, I'll be right back. Watch Baby." Dean walked into the store and Sam sighed, rubbing at his throat a little. A shiver ran through the back of his neck; his fever was getting worse. He couldn't keep this up for long. 

Dean came back a few moments later with a piece of pie and and Icee for Sam. "Thanks," the younger brother croaked, sipping at the cold drink. If only he could have it touch his throat the entire time. If only he didn't have to swallow. 

"You okay, Sammy?" Dean looked over at his little brother. "You haven't eaten or talked to me all day, man." Dammit; even after four years apart, Sam's big brother still knew him better than anyone.

"I'm fine, Dean, just tired," Sam insisted, sipping at the Icee as Dean drove out of the convenience store parking lot. 

"Well get some rest," Dean told him, "because we've got a chupacabra sighting to look into."

Sam nodded, eventually falling back asleep. When he woke up, the sun was setting, making the Arizona sky a rainbow of orange, gold, pink, and purple. Sam would have appreciated it more if his nose hadn't begun to run. Sniffling, he reached for a tissue in his pocket; when he'd felt himself getting sick he started packing some. 

"Ugh... Het'choo!! Hup'schooo! Hup'schhh!!!" Sam startled Dean with his sneezing and the older brother nearly drove off the road. 

"Geez, Sammy!! What was that all about?" Dean straightened up the impala, driving on. 

"Sorry..." Sam looked down sheepishly, blowing his nose into one of his tissues. 

Dean raised an eyebrow. "And you're sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'b fide." Sam felt worse than before; his throat hurt to even breathe, and the sneezing fit made him hot and dizzy. 

"You're what?" Dean didn't miss the congestion in his brother's voice. 

"I said I- you dod't deed to worry..." Sam tried to find words without m or n but it was nearly impossible. 

"Sammy, look at me." Dean pulled over the impala on the side of the road, putting it in park and studying his brother's face. His cheeks were far too flush, and his hair was damp with sweat, his eyes glassy. Dean laid a palm on his little brother's forehead and gave a low whistle. 

"That's it. Hunt can wait. We're getting a hotel room." Dean got back on the road, driving to the nearest lodging exit. 

"Dead, I'b fi-" Sam's breath hitched and he groaned inwardly, sneezing into another tissue. "Hip'scheww!! Hushoo!!"

"Yeah, don't give me that bull. You have a fever, Sammy." Dean pulled into the parking lot of the first motel he saw, helping his sick brother out of the car. 

------

And that was how they got to where they were now. Dean laid the thermometer on the beside table and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because I kdew you'd just get worried and freak out," Sam replied. "I didn't wadda worry you."

"Yeah, well it worries me more when you've got a 103 degree fever because you've been hiding things." Dean wrung out a washcloth over some cool water and laid it on his brother's forehead. "You're more important to me than this hunt, really. Just focus on getting better, and tell me next time."

He sighed and draped the blanket over Sam's shoulders. "Get some sleep, bro."

Sam closed his eyes, instantly feeling himself drift off. He smiled a little to himself; Dean hadn't changed a bit. 

I'm sorry I didn't review this earlier! It's great! (I really really love the Castiel drabbles.)

26 minutes ago, Señorita Tomatoes said:

"Yeah, well it worries me more when you've got a 103 degree fever because you've been hiding things." Dean wrung out a washcloth over some cool water and laid it on his brother's forehead. "You're more important to me than this hunt, really. Just focus on getting better, and tell me next time."

That was... so sweet. :blush:

56 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

I'm sorry I didn't review this earlier! It's great! (I really really love the Castiel drabbles.)

That was... so sweet. :blush:

Thank you... I love big brother Dean :)

• 8 months later...

Archived