Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weird (But Fun!) Dream.

djm4991

Last night I had this extremely bizarre dream with one of my friends and i’m not sure where to post it. Before I continue, here’s a description of her:

Tall for a girl, slim, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, mid 20’s and a small, slightly upturned nose. Very pretty.

We were driving somewhere and I said (regarding her dog) “If you need to be worried about your dog being taken away by low flying birds, then it’s not a real dog”. As I was saying this, she reached behind the passenger’s seat I was in, grabbed a tissue and gave a quick honking blow. I woke up immediately before I heard her comeback to my comment about the dog, but I can’t complain about timing too much :thumbsupsmiley:. The reason why I remember in this detail is because as soon as I woke up, I made some bullet points in Google Drive so I could put it into sentences at a later time.

I have never seen or heard her blow her nose in real life...oh well. 

PS: I'm still not used to describing people I know in this context. I get a bit paranoid...:omg:

I've had a few nose blowing dreams too! Just wish i could remember them past a few minutes after i wake up haha

Hee hee! I've had a weird dream of blowing once before too. Except it was just me though, no one else.

Archived