Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Worst Cold You've Ever Had (unspec. gender)

Chanel_no5

***Note*** 

How about a stand-alone continuation of the drabble "You Have A Cold. Again."? :yay: 

I'm going to turn all my focus towards a trade fic and some non-fetish works as of tomorrow and at least throughout October, so before anyone asks, yes, this is a oneshot. :) 

It has been two days since you dragged home that wretched horror of a cold, and it still seems to be getting worse. How that’s even possible, I will never know. The redness around your nose is so intense it almost seems to glow. Your sensitive nostrils keep twitching and flaring with liquid sniffles and frequent build-ups to helpless sneezes. Your eyes are bleary, glossy with fever. You are so miserably full of this cold that you almost look like a caricature.

It’s quite endearing.

“What’s so fuddy?” you groan. Your voice is so thick it's a miracle I can decipher the words at all, but I've had some practice over the years. 

“You are. You look like an illustration for those ‘cough and sneezes spread diseases’ ads they used to run. You’re a mess. But an adorable mess.” I chuckle and put my phone down.  

“I’b glad I cad edtertaid you,” you mutter as you embed your nose in a handkerchief. The tissues, even the ones with soothing lotion, are too rough on your abused skin. You shudder a little as you try to blow. You're so thoroughly stuffed up, it doesn’t help much. What it does, however, is further irritating your tender, swollen airways. Your eyes roll back in weary, sneezy annoyance before your eyelids close. You still have the cotton cloth firmly in place and release two forceful, exhausted, juicy-sounding sneezes into it.

“Oh God, it tickles so buch,” you sniffle, then draw a deep, trembling breath and spray a third, heavy sneeze into the white cotton. You wipe your sore nostrils clear of moisture, but gently, so not to set off another outburst. It’s hopeless, of course. You have to sneeze again only seconds after lowering the handkerchief. You’re so dreadfully itchy these past few days. What you have is the epitome of all colds, the sneeziest virus that ever conquered a person.  

You climb into bed, sneezing another triple, one more desperate and wetter than the previous. This time you don’t bother covering, and the spray is illuminated by the lamp on the bedside table. A misty cloud of cold misery floats into the air, making a committed promise of contagion. I should undoubtedly flee the bedroom, but I don’t mind too much if I catch it from you… and it has probably already happened. You have been sneezing these harsh, geyser-spraying sneezes all over the house for days, most of them contained, but many uncovered. I can’t even blame you. Even when you’re not sneezing, you still need to sneeze. It’s a relentless, tickly torture.

I huddle up close and wrap myself around your feverish body. I can feel the rattle in your chest when you breathe. I hear the congestion shifting in your sinuses before your body begins to quaver with another buildup. I feel your muscles spasm as air and wetness rushes out of you in a series of deep moaning sneezes muffled by your pillow.

“Ugh, this is the worst cold I’ve ever had.”

Yeah, you could say that.

Or the best.

44 minutes ago, Crypt_no5 said:

"Ugh, this is the worst cold I’ve ever had.”

Yeah, you could say that.

Or the best.

:dribble: I'm gonna go with "the best"...

...as long as I don't have to catch it myself that is... 

I'm soooooo digging this, I loved the first one too. The narrative and gender ambiguity is just :heart:

Oh this was delightful to read! A nice little conclusion to the first one! :D:drool: Your descriptions are impeccable!

The details and descriptions here are incredible. This was such a delight to read :heart: I adore your writing!

Wow. That was amazing!! :wub:

And this:

On 8.10.2017 at 8:43 PM, Crypt_no5 said:

I huddle up close and wrap myself around your feverish body.

my favorite part! Eeep, fever cuddles! :inlove:

On 10/8/2017 at 4:49 PM, famouslastmemories said:

Oh my.. that was... :drool:
You're REALLY good at writing oh my lord. 

I second this.

Archived