Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Requests?

WolfPack

Hi!

I'm trying to make stories now but nothing seems to be coming into my mind at the moment. So, I would like to know what you want to see on this forum, or what is your preference in creating stories. Keep in mind that I'm better off when I write MALE CHARACTERS though. I could try writing female characters but I think you'll get a better result with male ones. It could be FANFICTION or ORIGINAL FICTION. I pretty much have seen a lot of shows so you don't need to worry about that. If I DO NOT know the show or fandom, I'll try to do some research on it and give you something that you would hopefully enjoy reading (May take longer).

If you would like me to create a story with your original characters, please give me a clear description of each of the characters you want to include in the story.

Have a nice day! :D

Well, if you're familiar with Doctor Who, I always feel like there's not enough fic of that on here.  If you want to write male, the 12th Doctor specifically, and I really love him with either River or Missy.  

Aghh, well... this isn't a TV show but it's a band. Pretty sure you're not familiar with Fall Out Boy. I actually wrote a sneezefic of FOB but there's seriously hardly any fics about them. And when there are, Pete (the bass player) is the one that sneezes. I'd really like to see Patrick (lead singer) sneeze for once

Not a male character but a female singer :$ I’d love a fanfic about Lady Gaga and it could be any situation. There’s already a few out there from years ago but I would reaaally love to read something new

If possible, maybe supernatural?

I just like the idea of Dean sneezing and sneezing, but he doesn’t know why.

Maybe there’s some weird, supernatural reason, or maybe he’s just sneezing, but he knows that it’s not a cold or allergies. He’s just sneezing. :yes:

I don’t know why, I just enjoy the concept. 

It’d make my day if you’d consider it.

Thanks!

-Jensdw

• 4 weeks later...

Archived