Sneeze Fetish Forum

An attempt to write some Supernatural drabbles (updated November 15)

Shamaël

Hello everyone! I'm a very recent Supernatural fan and I wanted to contribute to this fandom, even if I know there's already a lot of SPN stories on this forum. (I hope this isn't too much.) I'll try to write missing scenes or to re-write a scene from an episode with a fetishy aspect. I must confess that I prefer when Dean is sneezing, but he agreees to share his germs and allergies with Sam. AND, as my favorite character is Castiel, I guess I'm going to play a bit with him as well. (I remind you that I'm unfortunately not an English speaker, so I apologize in advance for the probable mistakes in this thread.)

01x17 “Hell house”

The road so far

SAM: We’re not kids anymore, Dean. We’re not going to start that crap up again.

DEAN: Start what up?

SAM: That prank stuff. It’s stupid, and it always escalates.

Then

SAM (itching and jiggling around): I think I’m allergic to our soap or something… (Dean laughs.) You did this? You’re a freaking jerk!

Now

Heeehytchyew!

Dean, frozen in front of his motel bed, suddenly pitches forward, barely catching the sneeze in time in his left hand.

“Bless you”, Sam offers, looking the other way not to betray himself.

As usual when he shows a sign of weakness, even as casual as a sneeze, Dean doesn’t acknowledge if.

“Snfl – how long do you think it will take to those morons to post the whole story on their stupid website?”

“I’m pretty sure they’ve already done it”, Sam answers, “but we could wait a bit before going to the bar and checking it out. I’d like to take a shower.”

Of course, he’d like to take a shower. His stupid brother (mental age five years old at the very most) just put itching powder in his underwear.

Ehh… Hehhh… HepTSHH’uhh!

Dean sits back on his bed and Sam smiles mischievously when he sees his nose crinkle again. He knows that using Dean’s allergies isn’t exactly fair play, but his brother’s low blow have been a little too much for him. He is still itching. His brother deserves it.

Speaking of itching

Huh’TCHIhh! I dond’t kndow whad’s goidg od, but I… ehhh… AhhhTSCHH! I just cand’t stop sdeezidg… Huhhh…”

“Oh, really?” Sam asks, doing his best to appear innocent.

Apparently, it doesn’t work, because Dean frowns with realisation, before his brow furrows and creases uncontrollably while his eyes close without his consent.

EhhhPTCHIEW! Sab, you didnd’t do it, did you?”

The younger Winchester shrugs.

“Did what?”

“You did this?” Dean’s hand points out his red eyes and nose.

“You started it. I told you it always escalates. And if we stick to the old rules, well… no holds barred, right?”

Dean pensively shakes his head.

“Rihhh… Right. I surredder. Where did you put the cat’s… ehh… the cat’s hair?”

Sam eventually pities his brother. And, to be honest, he starts to be slightly repulsed by Dean’s complete indifference to tissues. He looks at his brother wiping his running nose with his sleeve and immediately gives up with a wince.

“On your pillow. You just have to take the case off and it will be all right.

Dean doesn’t need to be told twice. With another loud sneeze, he strips off the pillow and throws the case by the open window. Sam huffs.

“What are you doing, dude? It’s the motel’s…

“I dond’t care, Sabby. And ndow just get out of here before my head explodes AHHhhhCHew!

“You’re such a drama queen”, Sam sneers, but he takes his computer and follows Dean outside. So much for the shower.

When they get in the Impala, Dean is still sniffling, but with the help of fresh air, the need to sneeze seems to have lessen.

“Sdnf… Do you kndow I hate you?”

“As I said earlier, you started it.”

“Fair endough”, Dean answers, closing the door and turning the key.

They have not been in the car for two minutes when Sam suddenly feels his own nose flaring and itching. He doesn’t have time to wonder what’s going on, he’s already sneezing, freely and forcefully, his whole body thrusting forward.

HAH’TSSCHhh!

“Dude, cover your mouth!” Dean yelps. “Baby doesn’t have to suffer your germy spraying!”

Sam, eyes watering, looks suspiciously at his brother.

“I don’t think this sneeze was germy, Dean. I don’t even think it was natural.”

The elder Winchester chuckles.

“Well”, he says, bending and picking up a handful of hay he had previously put under the passenger seat, “it’s not my fault if we’ve had the same idea at the same time, is it?”

“I hate… hehh… I hate you EHHhTSCCH!” Sam rasps, throwing the hay by the car’s window and trying to muffle the sneeze in his hand.

“You’re such a drama queen”, Dean says with a wet sniff.

Sam would have answered to this if he hadn’t been busy sneezing again.

Ehhh… AhtTTSCH!

“Bless you, bitch. HEP’TSCHEW!

“Bless you, jerk", Sam answers, blowing his nose and smiling despite of him.

35 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Ehhh… AhtTTSCH!

“Bless you, bitch. HEP’TSCHEW!

“Bless you, jerk", Sam answers, blowing his nose and smiling despite of him.

Mmm:wub: 

Lovely!

Please continue to write as much as you'd like! This was wonderful!

thanks for sharing!

P.S. no need to worry, your English is perfect! :thumbup:

-Jensdw

Prank wars! Yayyyy :D   I love it.

20 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Ehh… Hehhh… HepTSHH’uhh!

Dean sits back on his bed and Sam smiles mischievously when he sees his nose crinkle again. He knows that using Dean’s allergies isn’t exactly fair play, but his brother’s low blow have been a little too much for him. He is still itching. His brother deserves it.

Speaking of itching

Huh’TCHIhh! I dond’t kndow whad’s goidg od, but I… ehhh… AhhhTSCHH! I just cand’t stop sdeezidg… Huhhh…”

“Oh, really?” Sam asks, doing his best to appear innocent.

I really like this part. And the boys blessing each other at the end  :wub:  Great job on this!

Prank wars are the best! Welcome to the darkside, erm, I mean fandom. LOL Love it!

@jensdw and @helyzelle and @gingerscream and @devilsGaze: thank you so much for your comments! They are so encouraging! I'm glad you liked it.

I've watched season 12 very recently and I felt so frustrated by the end that I needed to write more Castiel / Crowley duo (my favorite characters - of course I love the boys, but I have a real crush on Castiel, and I've learnt to like Crowley throughout the show). I'm writing the drabbles as they come in my head, without trying to respect any chronology.

Somewhere between 03x12 “The foundry” and 07x12 “Rock never dies”

The road so far

CASTIEL: If you hear from him, don’t hesitate to call.

TOMMY: Okay, agent… (he smiles) Beyonce?

Castiel gives Tommy his card and leaves.

CROWLEY (sitting at the bar): I guess that makes me agent Jay Z.

Then

CROWLEY: Bumping into each other, working the same leads… what are the odds, Cassie? Fate brought us together.

Now

“Crowley? Anything new about Lucifer?”

“Shut up, Squirrel. I’m not in the mood for this.”

Dean frowns, looks at Sam, who is raising an inquisitive eyebrow, shrugs and puts his phone on speaker.

“Okay, what is it you want then?” he huffs impatiently.

“You never told me angels could get sick.”

Oh.

Oh.

Despite the disastrous situation, the Winchester brothers exchange an amused glance.

“Are you still here? Did you hear me?”

“Yeah, Crowley, we heard you. Listen, you wanted to team up with Cas, now good luck.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” A hint of panic comes through the demon’s voice.

“You’ll discover soon, I guess.”

Dean hears some indistinct swearing, followed by a strange noise, and Crowley hangs up without warning.

“Do you think he’s pissed off because he has to take care of Cas?” Sam asks, visibly torn between concern for their friend and amusement for the situation.

“No”, his brother answers with a grin. “I think he’s pissed off because Cas is contagious”.

Heh’ngt! H’pxxt!

Crowley isn’t pissed off. He is absolutely furious. How is this even possible? Angels don’t catch colds, demons don’t catch colds. That is just not happening, he firmly repeats to himself, before pitching forward, fingers squeezed on the bridge of his nose, with a third stifled sneeze:

Hah’ngch!

He sniffs incredulously. He cannot be ill. He’s not been ill since he died.

But the evidence is here: his nose is running, his breathing is becoming laboured, and he has been sneezing. Three times. The king of hell, sneezing. All of this because of this stupid angel.

Castiel has been ill for some hours. He probably caught his cold from a witness who saw Kelly some days ago – a woman who was constantly coughing and sneezing her head off. Crowley, of course, kept his distances. But Feathers didn’t, and now he’s sick, and as they, well, work together, it seems the angel has generously shared his germs with his new partner.

Great.

Crowley retrieves a silky embroidered handkerchief from his coat pocket and dabs at his nose. He can feel the congestion, but he also knows for certain it’s a mild cold, not a very nasty one. It’s amazing how old habits, from the time he was still Fergus McLeod, come back quickly. Unwanted thoughts cross his mind: being ill isn’t so bad after all. It makes him feel… human again.

Stop. Do not wander this way.

There are too many questions in his head right now, about his status in hell, about what he really wants. But he cannot afford the luxury to have doubts. Not now, with Lucifer on the run and Castiel sick as a dog.

Because for the angel, the cold is certainly not mild. It has struck him so violently that Crowley almost – almost –felt concerned for him. Hence the tearoom where he brought the two of them, so that Feathers can recover a bit. He’s been coughing too much during the whole morning and his voice is hoarse and strained. Castiel’s vessel has never seemed incredibly healthy, but now he’s ghostly pale and he really looks like a sick and miserable human, despite his protests.

Crowley sighs and enters the tearoom where he has left Castiel to call Dean outside. As usual, the Winchester brothers haven’t been incredibly useful. He should have known better.

The fallen angel is sitting in a corner, breathing heavily and sniffling from time to time.

“Feeling better?” the demon asks sarcastically, taking the opposite chair.

Castiel looks up with bloodshot eyes, dark circles underline them. He shrugs, as if nothing of this was important. But how are they supposed to hunt Lucifer down if he is sick and incapable of focusing for more than five minutes on what really matters? The demon is about to shout at him when he notices how Castiel’s nostrils are flaring. His nose being completely stuffed, he’s breathing by the mouth and the inhales are a bit too uneven to be completely natural. His hands hover in front of his face.

Heh… hihhh… aahhh…”

He closes his eyes, but the sneeze won’t come out.

“What’s the problem, Feathers?” Crowley growls.

Hehh… I cand’t… ehhh… hih-hhhh…

This time, he’ll probably manage to sneeze, because his breathing becomes even more erratic and his chest heaves with every intake…

Hehhhh…”

… But nothing happens. Crowley rolls his eyes. Castiel looks quite ridiculous, a pre-sneeze expression stuck on his face, mouth half-open, and hands not far from his nose, waiting for the release.

“Maybe you could consider hurrying up?” the demon sneers.

Castiel opens his eyes and shots a glare at his partner.

“I am… ehhh… an angel. Being ill is not… is not… Ahhh... hhh… eehhhhh….” This time, it will work, Crowley thinks with confidence, but the hitching subsides. “Being ill is not a normal state for me. I have difficulties… hhh… ahhh…”

“You have difficulties sneezing?” Crowley asks doubtfully.

“Onlyforthefirstsneehhhehh”, Castiel explains quickly, burying his nose in his hands before finally exploding. “HEEH’ETTTSCHHHYEWW!

It is enormous, loud, explosive, and messy. Crowley winces.

“Everybody’s looking at you.”

“Sorry, I… Heh-AAHHHHSCHHEW! I cand’t… mbake theb… less loud… I've tried... HHHH’AHPTSCHHH’UHH!

The demon is right, everybody is looking at them in the tearoom, some with amusement, others with disgust or disapproval. But apparently, Castiel hasn’t finished yet. His hands are clasped over his nose and mouth, and he’s breathing so hard Crowley can’t help but feel a pang of sympathy.

Hhheehhh… Ahhh… AAHHHHTCHHIEEW!

He sniffs wetly and fumbles into his eternal trench-coat, retrieving an old balled tissue and snuffling into it.

“Sorry, I… HEHHIHHTCCHHUUH!

Crowley sighs. This is going to be a long day.

The waiter comes with two teapots and a judgmental look at the fallen angel. The demon frowns.

“You ordered something for me?” he asks in disbelief.

Castiel, who has just finished blowing his nose (and smashed his already soaked tissue into pieces), nods.

“I thought you’d appreciate some tea with honey, considering that you are not feeling very well either”, he says almost sheepishly.

Crowley smirks.

“How considerate of you, Feathers. You see, we’re going to become best pals, you and I!”

The angel tries to glare at him, but the fact that he needs to sneeze again somehow soften it.

The king of hell looks at his teapot with delight. Drinking tea with honey when you’re ill and have a sore throat is a real pleasure, that’s something he remembers from his former life.

Do not wander this way, he admonishes himself. You have a job to do.

Heh’ntch!” His bead bobs while he pinches his nose. Castiel looks at him almost pensively.

“I never thought I would say that to a demon, but… bless you.”

Very funny, Feathers.

3 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

“Do you think he’s pissed off because he has to take care of Cas?” Sam asks, visibly torn between concern for their friend and amusement for the situation.

“No”, his brother answers with a grin. “I think he’s pissed off because Cas is contagious”.

I love this line:razz:

Cute fic!

I’ll admit I’m more of a Dean fan (which is quite obvious if you’ve seen my writing LOL) but I enjoyed this a lot!

Castiel and Crowley! My favorite dynamic duo! Totally underrated bromance. I love it. This was great. And Crowley's reminiscing on being human is very suiting to him at this point in his character.

These two are amazing! I can so see both of them happening, especially the first one. Also the way that Castiel and Crowley interact is spot on. I can't wait for more!

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you so much @jensdw , @DevilsGaze , @iluvemojis and @Wolfwings22 for the very nice comments! It's been a while and this drabble is short and silly but I thought I was going to share it anyway, because why not.

03x03 "Bad day at black rock"

The road so far

BOBBY: It’s not a luck charm, it’s a curse! She made it to kill people, Sam! See, you touch it, you own it. You own it, sure you get a run of luck to beat the Devil. But if you lose it, that luck turns. It turns so bad that you’re dead inside a week.

SAM: Well, so I won’t lose it, Bobby.

BOBBY (yelling): Everybody loses it!

Then

SAM: What am I even supposed to do, Dean?

DEAN: Nothing! Nothing. Come here. I don’t want you doing anything. I want you to sit right here. (He pulls a chair in the middle of the room.) And don’t move, okay? Don’t turn on the light, don’t turn off the light. Don’t even scratch your nose.

Now

Don’t scratch your nose. Yeah, great advice. Thanks.

Sam risks a careful hand and barely brushes his septum. Immediately, he feels a burning sensation. He should have known better. No luck means no luck at all, and he’s put a hand in the sewer to get his shoe back. Who knows what disgusting shit he’s been touching? Well, with his current 'luck' probably something he’s allergic to.

Ettxcchhh!

The outburst is quiet but Sam lurches forward, almost falling from his chair. He has the feeling that the sneeze has dislodged something into his nose.

And it’s not over.

Ahh-HAHT’xxcchhh! Hah’TSCHshh!

A bit louder this time. Sam sniffs. His sinuses are burning, and so is his throat.

Suddenly, the heater begins to smoke.

A considerable amount of smoke.

He rises, his nose still itching, and rubs at his septum with a wet sniff.

Ehhh… Huh… Aaaaahhh…

His head tilts backward in spite of him and he lifts his hands up in a reflex to catch the sneeze. His eyes are burning madly, but through the tears he can’t prevent from forming in them, he sees that the heater is still smoking. He wipes his eyes and takes a few steps.

The smoke’s smell hits his odorant receptor, and he suddenly jolts on his side with a tremendous sneeze:

Hiiihhh’HETSCHHUHhh!

He has either to fix or to turn off the heater if he doesn’t want the fire to catch, but for the moment he is almost unable to breathe on his own.

Heh’XCCSHH! AttTTSCH! EHHhTSCCH!

He is now sneezing almost uncontrollably, and begins to wonder if death by asphyxiation is what the cursed rabbit’s foot has settled for him. Weeping, sneezing and coughing, he bends over the device to turn it off, when a particularly violent sneeze overwhelms him.

EHH’TSCHHH!

His head hits the wall and he rebounds backward, crashing unconscious on the floor.

This was so cute and believable that it could've fit right into the episode. Poor Sam but I loved it!

Archived