Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Collection Of Boys

Guest desperado

Guest desperado

The first of the day was creative writing. I sat down in my chair near the courner of the room, next to the computer where the teachers aid is often sitting; he's a quite, pretty boy with longish hair and a bad-boy-who-reads-good-books kind of vibe to him. Very attractive and politely silent most of the time. I sit down and a few moments later I hear this wonderful sneeze from maybe a foot and a half in back of me, where the aid sits and the computer. It's half-stifled and embarrassed even in the execution of it, a round, complete sounding "hehCHISH!" that I could tell from the sound of it bent him over. I glanced back to see him removing his hand from his face.

"Bless you." I say, with as much feeling as I can manage with my complete embarrassment about that stuff.

"Oh. Thank you." he says quitely, and he sounds like he really means it, which is adorable. Then, the real fun breaks loose.

The boy sitting on the other side of me suddenly bends forward in his seat with an incredibly wet sneeze. Not wet like a spray of saliva, wet like 'wow boy, you have a baaaad cold'. He groans afterwards and he looks so embarrassed that I don't want to say bless you and call attention to his position, his hand still up covering his nose, sniffling frantically. Immediatly he stands up and awkwardly (hand still over his face) makes his way to the tissues, placed torchurously on the other side of the room.

He continues to sniffle and cough lightly throughout the class, and his cute, perfectly sized nose has turned a slight pinkish shade, and his bright, brown eyes are damp. He's tall and well-built, someone who might play football and seems like he's completely unprepared to deal with a bodily affliction like a cold, but he seems alright throughout the rest of class.

As the bell rings, though, and everyone else is gathering up their things, I hear a wrenchingly wet and powerful (although not to loud) sneeze from him once more and I glance up. "CHSSH!" he sneezes powerfully into a hand, looking surprised and I actually see him blush suddenly, then another exhausted groan. "Oh, god! I hate this--" but he cuts himself off immediately and cups both hands over his face. "TISCHHSHH!", almost obsenely thick and wet, and he keeps the hands over his face. "... damn cold!" he finishes, embarrassed, heading for the tissues again. oh. good times.

That's a kick ass obs! Thanks for posting it!

Do you have this class every day?

I'm in a class with a teacher who has longish hair and looks like the "bad boy who reads good books type" as well and I'm *dying* to hear him sneeze. Lucky lucky you!

Xfilesgurl

My favorite is those sort who are

tall and well-built, someone who might play football and seems like he's completely unprepared to deal with a bodily affliction like a cold

That is like ice melting over a hot burner!

Thank you for the fabulous observation - well written!

Kitty

Archived