Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girlfriend Hay Fever (18- F)

Guest muse_guy

Guest muse_guy

spring has just started down here in the southern hemisphere...aka hay fever season...and my girlfriend Tara is already feeling the effects

i'll try and describe her sneezes...they aren't high pitched or anything but definitely feminine...they aren't loud or violent either, sort of pleasant and really cute...before she sneezes her eyes squint, and her whole faces scrunches up in irritation...then she sneezes sort of like 'hi-ich' with one hand cupped in front of her mouth...

everyday during the spring or summer she is guarenteed a fit of about seven sneezes...sometimes more...or sometimes she goes for an hour of constantly sneezing and blowing her nose...btw i forgot to say what she looks like...blond hair, really cute green eyes, sort of skinnyish and not too tall, very athletic looking (except she doesn't actually play much sport), very nice body etc.

i was at her place this afternoon and she didn't stop sneezing for about an hour...she was complaining that her nose was itching like crazy and was rubbing it all the time...i started counting her sneezes but i gave up after a while...then we played a game where she had to try and go for 2 minutes without sneezing but she usually couldn't last even 1 minute...by the time she stopped sneezing her nose was really red and swollen and she was in a bit of a bad mood...saying how much she hated having hay fever and that...so i thought i'd better leave...i called her just a minute ago and she is feeling better which is good

anyway i will tell you about her sneezing in the future...which will be a lot...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sneezylass
spring has just started down here in the southern hemisphere...aka hay fever season...and my girlfriend Tara is already feeling the effects

i'll try and describe her sneezes...they aren't high pitched or anything but definitely feminine...they aren't loud or violent either, sort of pleasant and really cute...before she sneezes her eyes squint, and her whole faces scrunches up in irritation...then she sneezes sort of like 'hi-ich' with one hand cupped in front of her mouth...

everyday during the spring or summer she is guarenteed a fit of about seven sneezes...sometimes more...or sometimes she goes for an hour of constantly sneezing and blowing her nose...btw i forgot to say what she looks like...blond hair, really cute green eyes, sort of skinnyish and not too tall, very athletic looking (except she doesn't actually play much sport), very nice body etc.

i was at her place this afternoon and she didn't stop sneezing for about an hour...she was complaining that her nose was itching like crazy and was rubbing it all the time...i started counting her sneezes but i gave up after a while...then we played a game where she had to try and go for 2 minutes without sneezing but she usually couldn't last even 1 minute...by the time she stopped sneezing her nose was really red and swollen and she was in a bit of a bad mood...saying how much she hated having hay fever and that...so i thought i'd better leave...i called her just a minute ago and she is feeling better which is good

anyway i will tell you about her sneezing in the future...which will be a lot...

if u had said she was 13 i would have thought u were talking about me ! lol sweet obs

Archived