Sneeze Fetish Forum

Be Brave Show Who you Are

Rook

Post a picture of yourself or a honest analysis of yourself or someone you love here

Me: I strive to inspire and spread love and acceptance I love and hate who am because i could be so much more so much better but in the end, I'm me

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a passionate guy that m creative and creepy I have a dark side that my crush giggles at

I hate my emotions they get out of control and I get upset/angery easily I don't hand being alone or not alone easy I write to express my feelings

I'm a socially anxious extrovert who craves acceptance and thinks they're basically the funniest. 

Hair is shorter now, but you get the idea.

Snapchat-1031023366.jpg

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed.

I'm incapable of taking anything seriously.

6 hours ago, AmummyMouse said:

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed.

You know we wouldn't want it any other wayyy. :wink3:

I'm sort of a half-introvert, half-extrovert, depending on what mood I'm in :lol: Really, I'm just an average girl who works a little too hard, but still likes to have a good time, get a lil' bit crazy once in awhile, and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I'm fairly low maintenance, or at least I try to be.

And despite the topic I'm posting in, I am not brave.  I just pretend I am. I'm good at pretending. For example, I'm also good at pretending that I have my shit together. And that I'm emotionally balanced. Oh yeah, that's me alright :thumbsup2:

ulpcBhN.jpg

T'is me! A messy mess, born in Denmark, moved to Sweden, I am pretty much shit at everything I do except for languages. 

I am 23 years old, soon to be 24.

I believe in everyone's equal rights. 

Awkward I am indeed, and introvert (but extrovert by force). 

My love for short sentances shows when trying to describe myself. 

I have a phobia for barbershops because when I was little my mother nearly chopped of my ear by accident but it healed flawlessly and now I don't even have a scar. 

My accent is just as thick as my eyebrows but I am doing everything I can to turn it into a slight British accent. 

Alright, enough about me! :D

Just now, aName said:

I very much enjoy Half Alive's face! :D

I like yo accent

All of you look so nice and cute!! Seriously!

ill never be brave enough to post a picture of myself on here, not because I’d be afraid of being “caught” but simply because I quite simply despise myself ☺️

So you’ll have to look at Joseph Gordon-Levitt (my profile picture). 

I am a 33 year old female, born in Geneva from a Swiss mother and English father.

Raised mainly in south Switzerland, where you speak Italian. 

I’m really a grate faker perpetually hiding behind a mask that shows a perfectly professional working woman, who distributes smiles and kindness to everyone I meet and that struggles to socialize to the point where I constantly sweat like a pig, ache from being always stiff and go home completely warn out collapsing on my bed thanking God I have made it through another day. 

Pheeew. 

Archived