Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girlfriend Over The Phone..

Guest makemepretty

Guest makemepretty

My girlfriend lives far away. It's sort of like an internet-relationship thing (don't make fun of me!), and we talk on the phone a lot. She is half-black and half-white, so her skin just looks darkly tanned, and she has long, straight, dark brown hair, wide brown eyes, emo glasses, and a little button nose. Anyway, yesterday, we were on the phone, and I noticed that she was sniffling a lot. She said something about how it smelled really strongly of air freshener in that room, and wasn't able to start another sentence before launching into a long fit of very wet-sounding sneezes, with a "Haah-ESSHHHH!" sound. She must've sneezed at least fifteen times, with little gasps and hard sniffles in between. She finally managed to eek out, "Gotta blow nose," and put down the phone, and I heard her blow her nose. She came back and apologized. I told her it was okay, and she laughed and said "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" (She knows about my fetish.) I just laughed and said "Maaaaaaybe." She didn't sneeze any more, but sounded a bit stuffy and sniffly for the rest of the conversation.

-Carolee

Mmmm - the tease of a lover who knows not only what the buttons are but also how to press those magic buttons, there are few things better than that...

very nice and I hope it all works out for you Carolee!

Kitty

I have a gal pal like that as well! I just love it when she teases me. . . . :twisted:

Thank you so much for sharing! Oh, and I love those little emo glasses on women with dark hair . . . SO sexy! :drool:

~Frack

Archived