Sneeze Fetish Forum

Belgian handkerchief crowdfunding

countless

A guy from a Belgian radio station started a crowdfunding campaign for the production of fashionable and durable handkerchiefs made in Belgium, just because he loves them so much.  And guess what... he already collected double the money he intended to find.  Belgians are hankie lovers and users you know.  Check the link, it is in Dutch but google can translate it for you.  Ordered mine 😉https://crowd.hellobank.be/nl/projects/huff-puff

Hi .. came on to the site after weeks away and there you are... ,great to see you back again..... How are you .. great crowd-funding site .. Cna you get me some hankies from there ? 

Could you PM please ???

They are being made right now - in Belgium - and will be shipped to the contributors in December.  Later on they may be distributed through some shops too...

Cleaned up my mailbox - I guess it was about to explode (and not into a big sneeze :nohappy:).

You beat me to it, Countless. I saw something about this on Facebook. But the link you posted is more comprehensive. And the video has English subtitles.

I hope someday they appreciate the beauty of cotton again, and even bigger handkerchiefs. :-) But anything that gets people excited about handkerchiefs is great. Functional and fashionable. I knew we could count on the Belgians!

Archived