Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Himself Across The Floor

Geist

My partner has terrible fall allergies and recently decided that he would seek a natural approach to his allergic problems. One of these approaches was meditating.

Personally, I don't see how sitting quietly in the dark is going to help one's allergies, but whatever. He's always trying SOMETHING.

So, he's having a very massive, very forceful, very LONG fit from God only knows what when he informs me that he's going to try and "think" the sneezes away. :nohappy:

He goes into the spare bedroom and sits on the floor, elbows propped upon his bent knees while I remain standing in the doorway, grinning in mild amusement. Suddenly, he lets loose a wild, "CHIIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!" and literally SCOOTS HIMSELF ACROSS THE FLOOR.....at LEAST a good FOOT! :omg:

I can't help myself. I started cracking up laughing and he says, "SSSHHH! I'm trying to concentrate!" but is only teasing, of course.

It had to be one of the funniest things I had ever seen! The force of that sneeze must have been impressive to actually MOVE him THAT far, though! :dead:

~Frack :rolleyes::rolleyes::blushing::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

*grin*

That is simply Too cute.

I think that it is a Riot that he did that- and then expected you to keep a straight face.

*big grin*

Thanks for sharing. Gave me a grin. :dead::rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived