Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just something I made a while back (original)

HiThereBuddy

I've never posted anything here, and I made a short story once that I think is decent enough to share, so I'm wanna post it. Please tell me what you think! : )

(WARNING: it's a bit sexual at some points! :blush:)

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Nuzzle me all over my body, baby~"

Mike's nose had been itching all day, but it wasn't allergy season, and he didn't think he was catching a cold. His girlfriend, Sarah, bought a bottle of shampoo just the other day, and the itching started the night before after she walked out of the shower. Mike was pissed off at this because it was the reason they couldn't bang...

Mike had his suspicions, so he asked Sarah for a quick sniff of her hair, and he was right... the scent blew him into a full-blown non-stop sneezing fit! She found Mike's sneezes quite adorable for how desperate they sounded, and he knew this because she always pointed it out and gushed over it whenever the topic came up. Mike always took pleasure in making her happy, so they decided to make a little game out of it. This was the game that they're playing now.

"Ok honey~" Mike started to slowly caress Sarah's stomach with the tip of his nose, his nostrils only barely flaring. He made slight sniffling sounds as he worked his way back and forth across her now jumping organ.

"Oh Mikey, you're tickling me with your tiny baby breaths!" She giggled. "Is your nose feeling tickly yet?"

"B-barely..." he voluntarily hitched while he was talking to pleasure Sarah further. He then worked his way up to her breasts, blushed a bit, but then went straight to work making little circles with his now itching nose just a little bit above her cleave, kissing her chest while doing so. The kisses caused quiet moans to escape from her throat and it made her curl up a bit.

"Hnn~ how are you doing now?"

"Hhh-- st-starting to feel t-tickly..." his nostrils flared up even more now, and he started to feel the urge to sneeze creep up on him, but he held them back so the game wouldn't have to end already. He got up to the collar bone, and then the neck, where he rubbed his red, itching appendage up and down the right side. Mike REALLY needed to sneeze now. His nose was burning for the release of a huge, messy sneeze, and it also started to ooze clear snot from the constant prickling sensation which invaded his sinuses. His nostrils, a deep shade of red and flaring out of control, were now pressing up against Sarah's neck as he took deep sniffs to relieve himself of the immense tickling sensation. He moaned with desperation and anticipation, begging her to let him have a fit of juicy, desperate sneezes.

"S-S-Sarah..." he gasped, "I-I--HEHHH!!! HHEHHH!!! Snnnffffff... I r-really.. snfffff- HHH!! Hh... got t-to-- HHHHEEEEEHHHHHH!!!" Mike's shivering, aching body was dying for release, his lungs pierced with pain as they tried to expel the titanic-sized sneeze, his nose quivering, oozing, reddening even more as it sped up its course going up and down the allergy inducing neck. His nose pleaded and pleaded for relief from its tickly torture, but with no luck.

"Do you REALLY want to sneeze?" Sarah cooed.

"Y-yes!!!" Mike screamed.

"I..hhng...can't hear you.."

"YES!!!!"

"Ok~" Sarah started to lightly caress the inside of Mike's nostril with the tip of her fingernail, which sent his nose over the edge.

"HH--HEHH--HHHHHHHHEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Mike's quivering, sore nose releases the messiest, loudest sneeze it could manage. Every inch of his sinuses were on fire, and sneezing only made it feel worse, but it also felt so good. More violent sneezes escaped from him, making him lurch forward and bury his nose into the cup of his hands. "HHHEESHIEWW!!! HEHH--HITCHEEW!!! HITCHEW!! HH-- N-ndo- HHH-- n-n-ndod a-agaaahhhhHHHHHHHEEEESSSSHHEEEWWW!!! HISHEEW!!! HEH-- ESHHEEEWW!!! ESSHHHEEEEEWWWW!!!!!"
He became so light headed from the whole ordeal that he plopped down on the pillow and almost passed out, still blushing intensely and having mucus drip down from his inflamed nostrils.

Sarah gasped, not in a playful way, but with genuine worry. "Aww! My poor baby!" She cuddled up close to the shivering, sniffling man. "Did I push you too hard? I-I'm sorry..."

"Ndo," Mike interjected, his voice thick with congestion. "I'mb fide... Snf! I'mb jusdt glad you're hapby."
He gave a gentle smile to his lover, and she smiled back. They continued to cuddle lovingly with each other on the bed for the rest of the night, feeling a satisfying warmth knowing that they loved each other so much.

End.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2017 at 1:41 AM, TsundereKushami said:

Oh wowwww this one is good! It reminds me of something I wrote a few months ago. You made me want to post it now, haha. I hope you write more fics! 

On 12/8/2017 at 10:54 PM, ihazakitty said:

wow! this is amazing! you're really good at these!

Thanks guys! I thought no one noticed this.

6 hours ago, HiThereBuddy said:

Thanks guys! I thought no one noticed this.

I didn't at first honestly! I Feel so bad though because this is really awesome. You write the buildup amazingly which I adore! 

Archived