Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stranger Things Drabbles

heckyeahsneezes

Me? Obsessed with stranger things? It’s more likely than you think… I finished watching s2 and I’m in love with it and steve harrington

Also I wanted to apologize bc my drabbles are so long? But since I'm not good at finishing things I figured it would be best to post it in drabbles instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you got any requests hmu 

Character: Steve Harrington

Summary: The kids try to take care of Steve for a change. It doesn’t go smoothly.

Warnings: there’s cursing bc Steve & these kids all swear like no tomorrow

Loud pounding on his door is what pulled Steve out of his nap, he was barely awake but the noise was threatening to split his head open so he had to do something about it. He half rolled, half fell off the couch in his haste to get to the door and standing up straight proved to be difficult when his head began swimming so he was forced to steady himself against the wall for a few seconds before he could safely move again without toppling over.

“Steve! Steve!” He cringed, clutching at his throbbing head when Dustin started yelling on the other side of his front door.

Christ, give me a second!” His voice barely sounded like his own when it came out, sounding hoarse and scratchy.

“Steve?” The kid was quieter this time, thank god for small miracles. “Are you okay?”

The brunette managed to fumble the locks open, and swung the door aside, revealing the blinding outside world searing into his corneas. He stumbled back, and gestured blindly for the kid to come in so he could shut his door and go back into the blissful darkness.

“You look like shit,” Dustin deadpanned the second the door clicked shut.

“Thanks kid,” Steve grumbled, huffing out a breath and then coughing when it caught in his throat. “Did you come here just to insult me or did you need something?”

Dustin seemed to think about that for a second, before answering. “It’s not important, never mind.”

Steve refrained from rolling his eyes and made his way back over to the couch, plunking back down heavily. His eyes were already starting to droop again.

“Where’s your bathroom?” Dustin asked, and Steve startled a little, almost having nodded off.

“Down the hall on the left,” Steve mumbled and watched Dustin retreat through bleary eyes before they slipped shut again.

~

“Guys? It’s code red, I need your help. Meet me at Steve’s house, over,” Dustin said into his walkie-talkie.

--------------------------------------------

Steve woke up to the sound of hushed arguing, and shortly after the smoke alarm began going off. He groaned, sitting up slowly, rubbing a hand over his face and through his hair. He vaguely remembered letting Dustin in earlier, and he had a suspicion that the kid had something to do with whatever was going on in the kitchen.  Unwrapping himself from the blankets he didn’t remember putting on (more of Dustin’s handiwork no doubt) he stood up, making his way to the kitchen. Before he even got to the doorway, he could see smoke wafting out of the room.

Steve cursed, waving away the smoke, and praying that Dustin hadn’t accidentally started an actual fire in his house. A sharp tickle had him jerking down into his elbow as he let out two congested sneezes.

Hh’gTSCHoo!-gTSHhihh..” He sniffled, running a sleeve under his nose and blinking back irritated tears before stepping into the kitchen. “Whadt the hell’s goi’g od?”

He caught a glimpse of several guilty looking children gathered around the sink where a smoking pan had water running into it before he was ushered forced out of the kitchen by Dustin, who was insisting that it’s fine, nothing’s on fire and that he should go back to sleep. Steve’s nose twitched again, and then he was bent over with a third sneeze, cutting off his would-be protests at the little gremlins destroying his kitchen.

he’gKTX’shoo!” He tried his best to stifle but that only made his head feel like it was going to explode. “Fuck..”

Dustin grabbed a box of tissues, setting them next to Steve while he settled back down onto the couch, and he plucked a few out blowing his nose forcefully. When he looked up Dustin was reading the back of a bottle of cold medicine. Steve held out a hand, making grabby-motions, and the kid handed it over, reciting how much he was supposed to take while Steve unscrewed it and then proceeded to chug about half of it.

“Steve! What are you doing?! You’re only supposed to take-”

“S’fide,” Steve cut off his worried rambling. “I swear to god if you shitheads burn down my house…” he trailed off, too tired to come up with a good threat and hoped Dustin got the point. “If you’re hungry, my wallets on the counter, just order some pizza.”  

That said, Steve reclined back onto the couch, falling back asleep to the sound of Dustin dialing a number on the phone.

Okay this was just too adorable. Babysitter Steve Harrington is currently my new obsession and I could definitely see something like this happening to him. I'm excited to read more!

I wanted to get this one out before I went to bed so here it is!

This one has direct spoilers from episode 9 of s2!!! You've been warned

Character: Steve Harrington

Pairing: Stoncy (Steve Jonathan & Nancy)

Summary: As if getting his ass kicked by Billy wasn’t enough, Steve also gets sick on the same night.

Notes: I like making Steve suffer I guess??? Sorry not sorry

Warnings: same as last time: cursing

“Oh my god, Steve,” Nancy’s face crumpled in concern. “What happened to your face?”

Her fingers brushed the cut on Steve’s forehead and he winced but considering his entire face was throbbing after the epic beat down from earlier that was understandable. With the adrenaline from stomping around in an underground tunnel looking after 5 annoying tweens and almost being torn to shreds by demodogs wearing off he was left feeling pretty shitty. He couldn’t breathe in fully without his chest aching so he might’ve fractured a rib or two as well.

“I’m fine, Nance,” it sounded strained to his own ears so he knew she wouldn’t buy it. He didn’t even buy it.

Jonathan and his mom came through the door next, him carrying Will in, who was fast asleep in his arms. His dark eyes widened when he saw Steve and he paused like he was about to come over before Steve waved him off. A little reluctantly, Jonathan continued down the hall to get Will situated in his room, a trail of kids following after him quietly whispering about their friend. Steve sniffed, a fist coming up to rub at his nose before it stopped inches from his face realizing what a bad idea that would’ve been. His ribs might be broken but he knew for a fact that his nose was.

Nancy’s hand rubbed gently at his arm in a comforting manner and she told him she was going to get the first aid kit and help him fix him up, after all a few band aids thrown haphazardly on his face can only do so much. Steve waited, sitting lightly on the couch and trying not to wince at the flaring pain in his chest. His nose twinged again and he gently prodded at it, trying to itch it without causing too much pain. To his chagrin that only seemed to irritate it further and he drew in a sharp gasp as the tickle grew to the point of no return aka his demise.

KTSCH’OO!” His chest exploded in pain and he made a strangled yelp, curling into himself, his face scrunching up so tight he was sure he’d opened up some of the cuts on his face.

“Steve?” He opened his eyes to find Jonathan crouching down next to the couch, his calm voice soothed Steve’s frayed nerves, helping him to relax a little. “That sounded like it hurt… did you break a rib?”

There was no lying to Jonathan and it’s not like he could convince anyone otherwise in this condition so he simply nodded and mumbled, “think so.”

“I’ll get some ice,” the other boy said, and he passed Nancy on the way to the kitchen. She was carrying the first aid kit and sporting a very determined look on her face.

Steve cracked a smile, and his split lip oozed a little blood in protest, but he didn’t seem to notice. Determined Nancy was a force to be reckoned with, and Determined Nancy was set on taking care of him. She kneeled down in front of him, gently taking his chin in her delicate hand and turning his head this way and that to see it better in the dim living room light. Next came the actual treatment which started with her carefully washing the dirt and blood off his face. He tried his best to not wince, but some of the cuts were deeper than others and he couldn’t keep the grimace off his face.

When it came to wiping the blood off and around his nose, Steve insisted he do it because Nancy’s soft touch was making him feel kind of sneezy again.

“Naaa..nce, you gotta let me do it,” Steve said, a slight breathy edge to his voice. He could feel the tickle right there, and if she wasn’t careful she was gonna set him off, and he didn’t feel like putting his ribs through that experience again. “It really tickles and sneezing hurts like hell right now.” She relented at that, letting Steve finish up.

Jonathan came back with a bag of ice and a frozen bag of peas. Together the two of them fixed Steve’s face, replaced the band aids with fresh ones, all of them giggling at the kids’ attempt to look after him, and bandaging his bruising, fractured ribs. Then they ended up curled up on the couch, Steve’s head on Nancy’s lap, and his legs across Jonathan’s. The comfortable silence was disturbed by a sniffle and suddenly Steve was struggling to sit up and pinching his nose with a curse. The tickle had flared again and he helplessly jerked forward, stifling it in hopes that it would be easier on his poor ribs. Spoiler: it wasn’t.

He’GXTT!-hhGTxSH’oo! Fucki’g christ, ouch,” Steve groaned, unsure whether to clutch at his aching chest or his throbbing nose.

“Bless you,” Nancy offered, her tone exuding sympathy.

Nancy and Jonathan rub his back soothingly and Jonathan offers to find him some cold medicine and Steve sighs before nodding. Why the hell not, it certainly can’t hurt.

This is something I had no idea I needed...

The first one was simply lovely and the second one = complete genius. That scenario is just incredibly hot and your writing is very in-character! UuuUUuughhh, Steve just so banged up and cold-ridden, and the idea that Nancy gently cleaning his nose could trigger a sneeze is just TOO much.

Also Stoncy is probably the sweetest pairing ever, it's so refreshing to not have the two male characters in a love triangle pitted against each other! I just love all of this. I hope you find inspiration for more. :heart: 

I LOVE UR WRITING! STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!! I am literally reading this before I go to bed XD it's weirdly relaxing anyways awesome job! 

• 3 months later...

Archived