Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuffy nose

Hankyrick

Well today ive just litterally woke up to get ready for work and it frlt alittle cold where i was in my vehicle so i put my heater on to warm me up.

As i did i could feel that i was stuffy so i grabbed a clean white handkerchief out of my clothes bag and began to blow my nose. I started blowing in the top right corner of the handkerchief and realised that the blows were a bit messy and were beginning to soak the handkerchief up, so i folded to a clean part and blew again. I did this for another six times until my nose was clear. I now need another clean handkerchief out of my bag for the day.

That is awesome! I am fascinated by people's handkerchief use and methods. I'm always interested in how to maximize the use of my handkerchiefs. Starting in the upper right, hmmm, interesting. I will have to give that a try. I can see how that would be tricky if your nose is very full! Looking forward to more handkerchief updates!!

You'll have to let me know how you get on if you give this a try. I always do this to maximise the use of my handkerchief and as my handkerchiefs are all between 18 and 22 inches square, thats alot to use before using a clean one in the day.

I've also just blown a wet snotty blow now too in a clean handkerchief for today

On 11/13/2017 at 5:42 AM, Hankyrick said:

You'll have to let me know how you get on if you give this a try. I always do this to maximise the use of my handkerchief and as my handkerchiefs are all between 18 and 22 inches square, thats alot to use before using a clean one in the day.

I've also just blown a wet snotty blow now too in a clean handkerchief for today

Haven't tried yet, haven't had the chance, but I'll keep you posted! Nice, I have a hugeeee plain white handkerchief that is super soft and great for days of runny stuffiness! I'm usually too impatient, and only open the handkerchief a quarter of the way, and immediately soak through the whole thing!

On 17/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, Hankies106 said:

Haven't tried yet, haven't had the chance, but I'll keep you posted! Nice, I have a hugeeee plain white handkerchief that is super soft and great for days of runny stuffiness! I'm usually too impatient, and only open the handkerchief a quarter of the way, and immediately soak through the whole thing!

Wow you must have plenty of mucas to blow out in one go. For me it usually takes a few blows to soak the whole thing. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/11/2017 at 6:59 PM, Hankies106 said:

That is awesome! I am fascinated by people's handkerchief use and methods. I'm always interested in how to maximize the use of my handkerchiefs. Starting in the upper right, hmmm, interesting. I will have to give that a try. I can see how that would be tricky if your nose is very full! Looking forward to more handkerchief updates!!

I always use the same SIDE,so that in public,the clean side faces out and only l can see when l need a new one.A dark handkerchief shows the evidence easily,so l keep it facing me.I have some 20x20",rolled hem,completely black handkerchieves that l use,and snot really shows up easily,while with white it is usually much less obvious. With black or a completely dark handkerchief,it's obvious where you've used and where to use next and you can literally count the blows. I always use two handkerchieves--one,then the next time l need to blow,the other,so one is usually drier the next time it's used.Starting in one corner and going around is good too.I use a good scented barber's talc or a cologne spritz because it keeps them fresher and they're more erotic to use. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 3:37 PM, midnight in paris said:

I always use the same SIDE,so that in public,the clean side faces out and only l can see when l need a new one.A dark handkerchief shows the evidence easily,so l keep it facing me.I have some 20x20",rolled hem,completely black handkerchieves that l use,and snot really shows up easily,while with white it is usually much less obvious. With black or a completely dark handkerchief,it's obvious where you've used and where to use next and you can literally count the blows. I always use two handkerchieves--one,then the next time l need to blow,the other,so one is usually drier the next time it's used.Starting in one corner and going around is good too.I use a good scented barber's talc or a cologne spritz because it keeps them fresher and they're more erotic to use. 

Interesting! Yeah, I find that my navy blue handkerchiefs show up the dried wetness more on the fabric. I like that you always have 2 and alternate! Brilliant!
My blue bandana I have with me right now smells like mint gum because it was next to the gum packet in my purse and it's not pleasant! Hahaha

1 hour ago, Hankies106 said:

Interesting! Yeah, I find that my navy blue handkerchiefs show up the dried wetness more on the fabric. I like that you always have 2 and alternate! Brilliant!
My blue bandana I have with me right now smells like mint gum because it was next to the gum packet in my purse and it's not pleasant! Hahaha

OMG--too funny about the mint gum.I would have guessed it'd be a pleasant scent on a handkerchief.Who knew?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2018 at 4:40 PM, midnight in paris said:

OMG--too funny about the mint gum.I would have guessed it'd be a pleasant scent on a handkerchief.Who knew?

Nope! It just reminds me of being on an airplane- the only time I really ever chew gum!

I prefer when my hankies smell just like regular hankies lol. I guess they smell like my dresser drawer? Idk, they have a very distinct scent! Very comforting.

Archived