Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like the "wind" of the sneeze?

joaotamegi

I'm sorry if there is some similar discussion here.

Personally a sneeze with strong winds always arouse me more than a weak or stifled one.

It drives me crazy hear the wind coming out with full force  (sometimes it's just wind instead of the sound of the sneeze).

And seeing a sneeze blowing away papers or even pens or other small objects is amazing. I guees that's why Lil' Sneezer from Tiny Toon is my idol.

What about you guys? Do you identify with any of that? And what about your sneezes, do they make strong winds too? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can kind of agree with you joa, however most the time when people sneeze (or at least the ones I see), they cover, so it's kind of difficult to see any wind effect.

But I like the idea of it, even if I never see it :thumbsdownsmiley:

Interesting, I've never heard of this being an arousing (interpret the word choice as you wish :P ) factor to anyone. I mean, I'm sure it is, but don't remember having encountered any discussions regarding it before.

For me personally, though - never even came to think about it, so I suppose I'm indifferent.

• 4 years later...

There have been a couple of times where I've seen someone sneeze into their elbow, and then saw the pages of their notebook/textbook flutter. Like the idea that the sneeze was so powerful their elbow was not enough to contain it.

Absolutely. I have always loved the idea that a sneeze could be so powerful it blew things away. There are some Youtube sneezers that have videos of them sneezing away tissues, or flour, or making flowers/dust bunnies move with their sneezes, and I think those are so incredibly 🔥🔥🔥

• 1 year later...

As someone whose whole thing is wind coming from the mouth, this kind of sneeze is ALWAYS better ngl. I remember seeing scenes featuring these comically powerful sneezes and always took them for granted. I don't anymore.

Absolutely. I think being able to feel a sneeze is incredible. It just adds to the fetish. Count me in!