Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snow Elf Sick Day (F, cold)

Snapdragon

Oh my gosh! It's really good to see your art again, Cashew; it's just as fantastic as always (if not even better). I don't even know where to start about how much I love this. The spellings are super evocative and hot, and your colors always get me—the lighting here feels so warm, and the contrast between her hair and her eyes/nose is perfect. Welcome back, and I hope we'll be seeing more stuff from you soon. c:

Ahhhh!! Seconding what Subsiss said- your use of colour is wonderful here. All those shades of red in the room and on her face...warm and fuzzy feelings abound.

Also: I love her nightgown and I can't believe the patience you must have had to put in all those folds, but they WORK. It all just gives her such a lovely shape!!

Just... everything's so beautiful and so detailed(her eyelashesssss my gosh) and I just want to climb into your picture and snuggle with her.  I love it.

2 hours ago, Subsiss said:

Oh my gosh! It's really good to see your art again, Cashew; it's just as fantastic as always (if not even better). I don't even know where to start about how much I love this. The spellings are super evocative and hot, and your colors always get me—the lighting here feels so warm, and the contrast between her hair and her eyes/nose is perfect. Welcome back, and I hope we'll be seeing more stuff from you soon. c:

Aaaa, thank you so much! I definitely hope to be making more art in the near future - this character in particular grabbed hold of me and wouldn't let go, so we'll see! :3

1 hour ago, RiversD said:

Ahhhh!! Seconding what Subsiss said- your use of colour is wonderful here. All those shades of red in the room and on her face...warm and fuzzy feelings abound.

Also: I love her nightgown and I can't believe the patience you must have had to put in all those folds, but they WORK. It all just gives her such a lovely shape!!

Just... everything's so beautiful and so detailed(her eyelashesssss my gosh) and I just want to climb into your picture and snuggle with her.  I love it.

Wow, thank you! Warm and fuzzy and snuggle-able is definitely what I was aiming for; I'm glad that came across so well!

1 hour ago, Captain Carol said:

This is just absolutely wonderful to just look at :D 

its too cute and wonderful

Aww, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 7:43 PM, TsundereKushami said:

Yes my elf girl bae on the forum as well! Love it! You know that from Tumblr though. ^_^

awww, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...