Sneeze Fetish Forum

blowlovinaspiegurl

I think I've been coming down with something this week. Sore throat, sneeze-y and runny nose. If I'm downstairs, I use toilet tissue, but I use my bandana upstairs.

11 hours ago, blowlovinaspiegurl said:

I think I've been coming down with something this week. Sore throat, sneeze-y and runny nose. If I'm downstairs, I use toilet tissue, but I use my bandana upstairs.

Aww bless you soo much. Do you only use your bandana in private then?

11 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aww bless you soo much. Do you only use your bandana in private then?

Yeah, it's just that it's in my room and I don't have tissue there, so if my nose runs when I'm there, I use that bandana. It was given to me at a Western themed event and I've used it to dress like a cowgirl.

There's a girls club I help with and it starts just before 7 my time. They have a Kleenex box in the bathroom by the sinks, so when I had to use the bathroom shortly after arrival tonight, I stuffed my pants pockets with Kleenex. The Kleenex supply lasted longer than the meeting. Actually took me ~4 hours to use two bulging jeans pockets worth of Kleenex, since my supply lasted until just before 11 my time.

Omg must be some cold you are coming down with, hope yoi have got plenty of tissues and hankies at home. Get well soon 🤧🤧

55 minutes ago, blowlovinaspiegurl said:

Yeah, it's just that it's in my room and I don't have tissue there, so if my nose runs when I'm there, I use that bandana. It was given to me at a Western themed event and I've used it to dress like a cowgirl.

Have you got any more bandanas or even handkerchiefs?