Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Survey for Fun.

Captain Carol

If 2017 coming to a close fairly soon, I thought I might post this just for fun.

Cold Survey.

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)

2) Now remember your most recent bug and how long it lasted. (Rough estimates are fine.)

3) What symptoms were included throughout this illness.

4) How did it start? How do you know you were getting sick?

5) Did you stay at home at all to rest instead of going to school, work, etc?

6) Did anyone look after you at all? Did anyone bring you medicine, tissues, tea, etc?

7) Last Question. Did you enjoy it. (It may sound like an odd one, but I tend to here a lot of people here either love a cold, or hate it, so yeah.)

sexyhankysneeze

I've had about 5 colds this year, maybe 6

Latest cold started last Thursday with extreme fatigue and a sore throat, then sore throat stayed, coughing started, 2 Sneezy days then 2 snotty days then 1 day with a super runny nose, clearing up now but still have a cough and some congestion

When it started, throat was sore and I was really tired and headachey, didn't skip work at all but took it easy for a couple days

No, no one looking after me unfortunately

And, no I didn't like having this one. Normally I enjoy colds but I was super busy this week so it kind of just got in the way

Oh this looks fun! Lol 

2 colds and one really odd bacterial infection in my chest.

This most recent time lasted about a week total. The fun symptoms lasted about 4 days tops.

First day or two, sore throat. Then came the postnatal drip/sneezing (And since my allergies were really bad it was even more than usual this time around). By day three I'm talking like I have a clothespin on my nose. 

I didn't have to work or go to class that week so that was really nice. I did have to ask my boyfriend if I could go home early and I do feel bad because it was his birthday lunch.

I didn't have anyone take care of me. Once my boyfriend took me home, I basically just crawled into bed. I feel really weird having people take care of me except for maybe my boyfriend and I've gotten really good at hiding when I'm sick. 

This one was good. I loved it, especially since I didn't really have to go anywhere and it was quite stuffy. Of course when anyone asked me how I was I pretended to be miserable since it's socially acceptable or like I said I just pretended I wasn't sick at all. 

21 hours ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

I've had about 5 colds this year, maybe 6

Latest cold started last Thursday with extreme fatigue and a sore throat, then sore throat stayed, coughing started, 2 Sneezy days then 2 snotty days then 1 day with a super runny nose, clearing up now but still have a cough and some congestion

When it started, throat was sore and I was really tired and headachey, didn't skip work at all but took it easy for a couple days

No, no one looking after me unfortunately

And, no I didn't like having this one. Normally I enjoy colds but I was super busy this week so it kind of just got in the way

Hope you're feeling better now. Sucks you've been so busy with it though.

17 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Oh this looks fun! Lol 

2 colds and one really odd bacterial infection in my chest.

This most recent time lasted about a week total. The fun symptoms lasted about 4 days tops.

First day or two, sore throat. Then came the postnatal drip/sneezing (And since my allergies were really bad it was even more than usual this time around). By day three I'm talking like I have a clothespin on my nose. 

I didn't have to work or go to class that week so that was really nice. I did have to ask my boyfriend if I could go home early and I do feel bad because it was his birthday lunch.

I didn't have anyone take care of me. Once my boyfriend took me home, I basically just crawled into bed. I feel really weird having people take care of me except for maybe my boyfriend and I've gotten really good at hiding when I'm sick. 

This one was good. I loved it, especially since I didn't really have to go anywhere and it was quite stuffy. Of course when anyone asked me how I was I pretended to be miserable since it's socially acceptable or like I said I just pretended I wasn't sick at all. 

An odd bacterial infection? Huh. Weird.

4 days of fun symptoms, lucky you. 

If you don't mind me asking though, what kind of allergies do you have that bothered you so much then?

On 11/16/2017 at 8:14 AM, Captain Carol said:

If 2017 coming to a close fairly soon, I thought I might post this just for fun.

Cold Survey.

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)being supe

cold (1)

2) Now remember your most recent bug and how long it lasted. (Rough estimates are fine.)

2-3 weeks  headcold

sneezing (a lot), coughing, runny/ stuffy nose, head ache, chills

I was super sneezy during martial arts practice that's always how I know if I sneeze a lot and I know it's not my allergies

i went to school (i'm stubborn)

6) Did anyone look after you at all? Did anyone bring you medicine, tissues, tea, etc?

my friends they got me some soup at lunch, and gave me a couple of tissues if I needed one

after that I just did it on my own

7) Last Question. Did you enjoy it. (It may sound like an odd one, but I tend to here a lot of people here either love a cold, or hate it, so yeah.)

heck yeah!

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc): probably about twice. 2 separate occasions of a cold.

2) Now remember your most recent bug and how long it lasted. (Rough estimates are fine.) I actually am getting over a cold RIGHT NOW. Have had it for about 4-5 days. 

3) What symptoms were included throughout this illness: It's not too severe, so a slight cough, stuffed up nose, a bit of sneezing.

4) How did it start? How do you know you were getting sick?: That tell-tale scratchy sore throat :(

5) Did you stay at home at all to rest instead of going to school, work, etc?: I had to cancel work the first day, but I had to give a PRESENTATION on day one when my voice was an absolute wreck. Then I stayed home all day on Day 2, went back to work as normal for the rest. 

6) Did anyone look after you at all? Did anyone bring you medicine, tissues, tea, etc? The guy I'm seeing came over for my sick day and we snuggled a lot :)

7) Last Question. Did you enjoy it. (It may sound like an odd one, but I tend to here a lot of people here either love a cold, or hate it, so yeah.): I enjoyed the sick day, didn't really enjoy the symptoms. It's not a strong cold though so once I can breathe again, I'll be happy. 

4 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

If you don't mind me asking though, what kind of allergies do you have that bothered you so much then?

Dust, dogs, ragweed, cottonwood, and certain types of grasses. Late summer/early fall is when my allergies are usually the worst. Great for sneezes, but unfortunately it also affects my asthma too (and my asthma is what made that weird bacterial infection in my chest so scary but that's another story).

Cold Survey.

1) hmm. five maybe? all colds.

2) about a week and a half

3) sore throat, a little bit of coughing, lots of congestion and nose running, and a very tickly nose

4) it started with me sneezing more than usual and being sniffly

5) nope, just had to take cold meds and power through work

6) no :nosad:

7) a bit

Thank you all for taking part so far. I'm thinking of participating in my own survey so stay tuned for that :D

Edited by Captain Carol
  • 2 weeks later...

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)  0 times.

2) Now remember your most recent bug and how long it lasted. (Rough estimates are fine.)  My most recent cold started in November 2016 and lasted for 2 weeks.

3) What symptoms were included throughout this illness.  Coughing, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, headache.

4) How did it start? How do you know you were getting sick?  It started with a sore throat and it hurt whenever I swallowed. My throat felt weird, which is what usually happens when I get sick.

5) Did you stay at home at all to rest instead of going to school, work, etc?  No, I went to school as normal.

6) Did anyone look after you at all? Did anyone bring you medicine, tissues, tea, etc?  No. I provided everything myself.

7) Last Question. Did you enjoy it. (It may sound like an odd one, but I tend to here a lot of people here either love a cold, or hate it, so yeah.)  No, I live with my parents and sibling, so I couldn't even enjoy it. Plus, the pain when swallowing lasted a lot longer than I wanted.

• 2 years later...

Cold Survey.

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)

In 2020 so far I’ve had two nasty head colds. In 2019 though I got sick 3 times. Once with a long cold, once with a sinus infection, and I also had the flu. 

My last cold ended about a week ago? It was the longest sneezy cold that I have ever had. I’m not exaggerating when I say I used a box of tissues every day until the last two or 3 days. It hit me out of nowhere and lasted 10-12 days. 

SNEEZING 🤧, runny nose, congestion, fatigue, sinus pressure, extremely itchy nose, coughing, sore throat, and explosive snotty sneezes. Definitely had tissues with me throughout the entire cold. 

My younger brother was sick and he is not the best at covering his sneezes. It came on really quick. I felt like I needed a nap so I laid down and suddenly it was 2 hours later and I had a tickle in my nose. I got up and went outside to smoke a cigarette and then it all started. My nose started running horribly and I had a very messy sneeze fit. 

I was 100% out if commission for 6 days. 

Ha no 

I definitely enjoy how runny my nose was. I am totally prone to stuffy congested head colds that morph into sinus infections. But this cold turned my nose into a slimy faucet. The best part by far was when I went to the store to get medicine. I was really sneezing and my breath was hitching I was just a mess. I ended up going through the tissues that I had stuffed in my pocket and do’s thing we’re getting a little messy. A very attractive woman with a large chapped red nose came up to me and offered me a few tissues and totally saved me 😂

• 1 month later...

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)

3 times in 2020

2) Now remember your most recent bug and how long it lasted. (Rough estimates are fine.)

about 2 weeks

3) What symptoms were included throughout this illness.

Lots of sneezing, congestion, runny and itchy nose, sore throat and coughing.

4) How did it start? How do you know you were getting sick?

I woke up with a sore throat and I was beryl congested. Sneezing a lot

I was going to work 

My husband  

I really enjoy sneezing, but the other symptoms are a bit annoying

1) How many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)

Once and it will probably be the only time I get sick this year lmao

A week of the actual full cold and a week of recovery

3) What symptoms were included throughout this illness?

Stuffed nose, sore throat, sneezing, coughing, etc

I could feel my throat start to be sore and was more sniffly than usual for the winter

The first couple days when my cold felt the worst I stayed home and slept quite a bit but the rest of the time I powered through it

Nah... I look after myself... lots of tissues were used

7) Last Question. Did you enjoy it? (It may sound like an odd one, but I tend to hear a lot of people here either love a cold, or hate it, so yeah.)

To a point I guess? The coughing was not fun but the sneezing was okay. There still comes a point where you sneeze so much that it gets kind of exhausting though lmao

• 4 months later...
On 11/16/2017 at 2:14 PM, Captain Carol said:

Cold Survey.

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc) I've been sick once so far this year (2020). I've had a cold.

Last year (2019),I got 2/3 colds and a bad case of the flu. 

My latest cold lasted about 5 days (it was way shorter than my usual colds).

At first,it only led to a sore throat and fatigue,then I developed a runny nose,a little bit of sneezing (mostly induced,because I never sneeze too much but I wanted to relieve my stuffiness) and coughing,a lot of congestion and a low grade fever that lasted 1/2 days.

A sore/scratchy throat,a mild headache and a bit of fatigue.

I stayed home about 3 days then I went back to school : I was still slightly stuffed up and had a bit of a cough,but was feeling much better (also thanks to meds).

My parents bought some tissues,saline solution,a medicine and made me a cup of tea but I was mostly alone on the 3rd day,which was the worst one.

7) Last Question. Did you enjoy it. (It may sound like an odd one, but I tend to here a lot of people here either love a cold, or hate it, so yeah.) No,I didn't. I like sneezing but I absolutely hate being sick,especially when I get particularly miserable.

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 11 months later...

1) how many times have you been sick this year? (All illnesses count, cold, flu, the Black Plague, etc)

About 4 I think

2) Now remember your most recent bug and how long it lasted. (Rough estimates are fine.)

It was in June and lasted about 6 days

Sore throat, a lot of sneezing, congestion, snotty nose, a bit of a cough

One afternoon as I was on my way home I started feeling lousy, like really tired and exhausted. I pretty much went home and dozed for a few hours. When I woke up later that night, I had the beginnings of a sore throat

No I'm not one to do that

6) Did anyone look after you at all? Did anyone bring you medicine, tissues, tea, etc?

No I just took care of myself

It was okay, it was very sneezy which made it more enjoyable

• 4 weeks later...

None

Two years ago, over Christmas, I had a cold

Sore throat, coughing, stuffy nose, but not much sneezing

It started to hurt when I swallowed 

I work from home, but I worked less than usual

No such luck

I loved having an excuse not to work so much and to watch all the Christmas movies I wanted, but I don't like being sick