Sneeze Fetish Forum

David Dobrik

sneezelover3

I don’t know if anybody knows David but he is a YouTuber that I love watching and these are kinda old videos but I wanted to post them anyway.

About 2:33 in this video he sneezes once!

About 2:39 in this video he sneezes once!

If I find anymore sneezes from him (or u guys find anything feel free to post it here!!!) I’ll make sure to post it when I can.

9 hours ago, WolfPack said:

O, my God! I love his sneezes so much!!! Thank you for finding these :D

No problem he’s so cute and I love his sneezes 2!!!!!!

David sneezed in this live stream twice the first one is at about 26:00 and the second is at about 51:00. So basically this is the first part of the livestream that I posted up top with the two videos in the first post and that live stream was part 2 and this one is part 1, so basically David sneezed 3 times in that one live stream and because the stream is more than an hour long they put it as two parts on YouTube. 

Edited by sneezelover3
I put has instead of as😂
  • 9 months later...

We finally got a sneeze from David after like forever, and he sneezed in his shirt which is my fav way a guy sneezes! The video starts a few seconds before he sneezes.

On 8/31/2018 at 11:57 PM, sneezelover3 said:

We finally got a sneeze from David after like forever, and he sneezed in his shirt which is my fav way a guy sneezes! The video starts a few seconds before he sneezes.

Thanks for sharing this! My favourite sneeze from him i think and loved the little 'bless you' from Jason mid-sentence lol 

17 minutes ago, sneezingbeauty said:

Thanks for sharing this! My favourite sneeze from him i think and loved the little 'bless you' from Jason mid-sentence lol 

Yea

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been going through so many videos with David in them and I haven't found anything yet but I'll keep looking even though I'm going crazy! 😆 If anyone finds anything that isn't posted already feel free to post them here!