Sneeze Fetish Forum

-~-~-~-

Earlier today I was on the bus after walking in the rain for a bit. The rain tends to bother my nose, making it run, but a quick blow when I'm out of it helps. Not today though. I sat down then pulled out my handkerchief and gave a gentle blow, which is usually all that's usually needed. It did help, but a minute later and my nose was running all over again. I blew my nose a bit stronger this time, and again it helped but again not for long. I did this a few more times before residing myself to just holding my hanky to my nose for the rest of the 20ish minute bus ride, letting it catch the steady leak, still sniffling every so often. The stream tickled my nose but not enough to make me sneeze, just enough to make my nose run even more. As soon as I got off the bus I gave a strong blow into my very damp handkerchief, folded it, and gave another, finally clearing my nose.

1 minute ago, rhinoceros said:

Great observation! Thanks. Please would you mind describing your handkerchief?

it was a large medium blue one with a dark blue border.

On 21/11/2017 at 0:23 AM, psychlone said:

Earlier today I was on the bus after walking in the rain for a bit. The rain tends to bother my nose, making it run, but a quick blow when I'm out of it helps. Not today though. I sat down then pulled out my handkerchief and gave a gentle blow, which is usually all that's usually needed. It did help, but a minute later and my nose was running all over again. I blew my nose a bit stronger this time, and again it helped but again not for long. I did this a few more times before residing myself to just holding my hanky to my nose for the rest of the 20ish minute bus ride, letting it catch the steady leak, still sniffling every so often. The stream tickled my nose but not enough to make me sneeze, just enough to make my nose run even more. As soon as I got off the bus I gave a strong blow into my very damp handkerchief, folded it, and gave another, finally clearing my nose.

Bless you soo much. The rain bothers my nose too and usually makes it run. I sometimes have to drive with my handkerchief either in my hand or on my lap

13 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Bless you soo much. The rain bothers my nose too and usually makes it run. I sometimes have to drive with my handkerchief either in my hand or on my lap

is having it in your lap so you can quickly grab it or is it a different reason?

34 minutes ago, psychlone said:

is having it in your lap so you can quickly grab it or is it a different reason?

Np, i have tissues for the different reason but my handkerchief is so that i can grab it quickly

On 27/11/2017 at 5:07 PM, Hankyrick said:

@Hankyrick Is it because of cold air ? Does it make you sneeze?

56 minutes ago, Ariel said:

@Hankyrick Is it because of cold air ? Does it make you sneeze?

The cold air sometimes makes me sneeze but it mostly makes it run. How about you?

@Hankyrick same with me. Cold air make my nose run so I have to keep blowing my nose time to time. Mostly early morning air does this. There are days it makes me sneeze several times or make me sneeze the whole day.

@Ariel its like if its cold all day my nose constantly runs im forever blowing it. Bit like having a cold

2 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

@Ariel its like if its cold all day my nose constantly runs im forever blowing it. Bit like having a cold

I see. Does it bother you ?? What about sneezing are you the type that sneezes a lot? Is there anything specific that makes you sneeze ? 

18 minutes ago, Ariel said:

I see. Does it bother you ?? What about sneezing are you the type that sneezes a lot? Is there anything specific that makes you sneeze ? 

Nah it doesnt bother me as a matter of fact i enjoy it. Wheat makes me sneeze and blow my nose alot especially if im in a farm shed loading 

6 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Nah it doesnt bother me as a matter of fact i enjoy it. Wheat makes me sneeze and blow my nose alot especially if im in a farm shed loading 

Your allergic to Wheat then?? How many times do you usually sneeze if you exposed to wheat ? 

10 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Your allergic to Wheat then?? How many times do you usually sneeze if you exposed to wheat ? 

I havent really been tested for if im allergic to it but i cant be around it if im loading in a non vented area so i guess i maybe. It can be usually fits of 3 my sneezing from wheat

9 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I havent really been tested for if im allergic to it but i cant be around it if im loading in a non vented area so i guess i maybe. It can be usually fits of 3 my sneezing from wheat

So severals fits of 3 or just one ?

5 minutes ago, Ariel said:

So severals fits of 3 or just one ?

Definately several fits and some are wet too

2 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Wow that sounds amazing. Bless you. 

Thankyou so much. Yeah they are nice and much more nice when i wrap my supersize handkerchief round my nose and give it a blow

2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:
3 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Thankyou so much. Yeah they are nice and much more nice when i wrap my supersize handkerchief round my nose and give it a blow

True. Nothing like a good blow

4 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Definately and i also make sure i make full usage of a handkerchief when i do blow starting at the top left and working my way round it if i have multiple wet blows 

58 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Definately and i also make sure i make full usage of a handkerchief when i do blow starting at the top left and working my way round it if i have multiple wet blows 

Do you blow gently or .. ? 

40 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Do you blow gently or .. ? 

Oooh definately hard what about you?

2 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Same but sometimes moderate 

Nice 🤧🤧 even infront of people?

Archived