Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comic practice! (Warning: Mess)

HiThereBuddy

I've been practicing with panel dynamics and shading. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with me (but only if you want to). Also, let me know if you want me to draw something for you. I wanna change things up, but I don't know how...

o8gtvm.jpg

(I know lined paper is unclassy, but it's all I got left. Sorry about that.)

Edited by BlackScatter
Admin: added warning for mess
16 minutes ago, bben9 said:

SO YOUR GONNA START MAKIN COMICS!? YO! WHERE YOU GON POST EM!?

Why can't I post them here? Should I make a tumblr?

Hi!

As a person who loves art, this is AMAZING! I love the way you drew the panels and how your style is so simple. :doublethumbsup:

Just some light criticism,

Try practicing drawing your characters in different angles. That way, your comics may look more dynamic.

Anyway, hope you make more!

On 11/25/2017 at 6:44 AM, WolfPack said:

Hi!

As a person who loves art, this is AMAZING! I love the way you drew the panels and how your style is so simple. :doublethumbsup:

Just some light criticism,

Try practicing drawing your characters in different angles. That way, your comics may look more dynamic.

Anyway, hope you make more!

I made another one. Do you wanna check it out?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god this main character is adorable! The comic is funny as well! I really love your art style. I would definitely like to see more of these, so I'm following the thread! 

• 1 month later...

Woah, haven't posted in a hecking while,

1zbunf7.jpg

205fk11.jpg

if you type "sleep well (insert pet name)," then you'll be gifted with good sleep and no fatigue when you wake up in the morning.

o. m. gosh! I actually squealed at how cute this is! sleep well cutie!:wubsmiley:

I have said it before and I will say it again, I love your art! It's unique, simple yet detailed, adorable yet comical! (also, the way you 3D'ed the blanket, from an art perspective, looks absolutely amazing) 

On 1/26/2018 at 8:14 PM, ihazakitty said:

o. m. gosh! I actually squealed at how cute this is! sleep well cutie!:wubsmiley:

8 minutes ago, aName said:

I have said it before and I will say it again, I love your art! It's unique, simple yet detailed, adorable yet comical! (also, the way you 3D'ed the blanket, from an art perspective, looks absolutely amazing) 

2zssjgj.jpg

thanks guys! :thumbs_up:

2 hours ago, bcj1027 said:

AWWWWWW SO FREAKIN ADORABLE 

Thank you! ( I should mention that replies will take a while now, if anyone cares about that. I just hope you know I have gratitude for your kind words. :cheers:)

I didn't realize this is similar to the first post until last minute, but whatcha gonna do? :whoo:

I'm running out of ideas, guys... I'll probably try to do something new next time.

ftpsp2.jpg

154apvt.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 8:42 PM, skeletoncliquegirl said:

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH <3333:

Haha! Thank you!

~-<*>-~

There was this other comic I was trying to make that had some form of a story in it, but I might just start over due to overall poor character/setting design. The main character was also a self-insert, so yeah...

For now, I made this. I'm pretty sure some people here have seen something like this before, but it's something I've never tried, so it was a bit fun to make. Thanks for taking a look (if you did)!

Also, slight mess warning.

2dqvx8g.jpg

1yr3hy.jpg

Bleep bloop. :spike: