Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sims 4 - Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack

drowse

Argh okay so I remember seeing this same topic on here about the Sims 4 from a while back. But this new expansion pack, Cats and Dogs, was just recently released. And obviously, I was kinda interested in getting it because, well you know, allergies. Plus cats and dogs are adorable so, there's an excuse. But I don't think you can make your Sims allergic to their pet... can you? I'm pretty sure you can in the Sims 3. But I was maybe hoping there's some kind of cheat to make your Sims allergic to their pet? As in like, sneezing around them and what not? Maybe someone would make a mod for it? I dunno. 

was thinking about getting the Get To Work pack because I heard there's a huge chance of your Sim sneezing in that expansion pack but I decided on the Cats and Dogs pack and just hope for the best, y'know? 

Thoughts? Comments?

1 hour ago, facet said:

I don't know about allergies, but the Get to Work expansion pack does have sneezing

If your Sim catches the Llama Flu, they'll start sneezing & your Sim can also become a doctor to help other sick Sims

I knew about them getting sick from working as a doctor, but what's the llama flu?

3 hours ago, famouslastmemories said:

I knew about them getting sick from working as a doctor, but what's the llama flu?

That's one of the sicknesses your sims can get with the "Get to Work" expansion. When you work as a doctor, you'll learn all the symptoms and names. There are also other nice things like dizziness or fever. I love when my sims get sick; and I'm sad it's always only for a few hours.

1 hour ago, Hedgehog said:

That's one of the sicknesses your sims can get with the "Get to Work" expansion. When you work as a doctor, you'll learn all the symptoms and names. There are also other nice things like dizziness or fever. I love when my sims get sick; and I'm sad it's always only for a few hours.

Ahh, thanks for that info. After doing research online, apparently there's some kind of cheat you can use that's named something like "Symptom_coughsneeze_severe" Which I guess makes your sims couch/sneeze whenever you want. But I think the cheat only works if you have the expansion pack. Oh well. Thanks again! I'll remember that.

• 4 years later...

There's a mod for the Sims 4 that let's you give your Sims a trait that makes them allergic to fur or dogs or cats and makes them sneeze when they're around that animal! I find it works best in an apartment or small house with a pet that likes to be with their owner (use affectionate trait to accomplish that)! 

The one sneezing thing I've noticed is if your Sim is cooking with pepper, sometimes they'll spill the pepper and sneeze on the food, then look around shiftily to see if anyone spotted it. (A little gross, but kind of funny, and you do get to see your Sim sneeze!)

I think I've heard they can sneeze from flower arranging too.