Sneeze Fetish Forum

Omg, this weekend!

ERWcst

Ok, so spending the weekend at the fiancés house.  Early Sat morning he’s in the bathroom that adjoins the master bedroom.  I’m still lounging in the bed (it was very early).  We both tend to wake up feeling stuffy due to various allergies.  I sneezed three times (all singles but strong) while he was in there.  When he comes back to the bed he lays down and wraps his arms around me repeating “god bless you” three times.   I started giggling and he told me “well I had to catch up......don’t you deserve bless yous?” 

Fast forward a little bit and we are still laying there, me with my head on his chest/shoulder with his arm around me and he’s using his other hand to prop up his phone and we are watching vids from friends on FB. He’s been sniffling, just like me, and occasionally rubbing his nose.  Suddenly he drops the phone down and turns his head slightly and semi covers a strong single sneeze.   Usually he has doubles, but when it is a single it’s a tad stronger.  And of course I blessed him (always do).  

Skip ahead to a few hours later and we are relaxing in the couch, me having just made food and putting it in the fridge to finish it’s set up, and he’s playing Xbox.   Signals me to come sit with him, and lay against him.   After a bit I wind up laying on the couch with my head in his lap.  He had a sneeze hit him suddenly and there was no hitching or anything, just a sudden strong single that he had zero chance to cover.......so I FINALLY got sneezed on.   He apologized and I told him it didn’t bother me, and blessed him again.  

My plan was to finally tell him why it didn’t bother me and what I liked about it that night when we were alone in a more “adult” setting... but we didn’t get the chance due to some other events taking precedence.   But I think the moment of opening up about it is fast approaching.  

He doesn’t know yet.  I have mentioned several times to him that he is adorable when he sneezes, and some other major hints.   But I think the time for full on explanation is very near!

Hello ERWcst,

if you mentioned it a few times that it's cute and adorable for you, when he has to sneeze - I think he will be fine with it when yo are going to tell him.

Maybe the right situation will come soon.

Have you thought about it, how you will explain it to your fiancé?

Thank you for sharing your observation.

7 hours ago, taléya** said:

Hello ERWcst,

if you mentioned it a few times that it's cute and adorable for you, when he has to sneeze - I think he will be fine with it when yo are going to tell him.

Maybe the right situation will come soon.

Have you thought about it, how you will explain it to your fiancé?

Thank you for sharing your observation.

Yes, I have told him he’s cute, and that part of why I like it is the fact of being vulnerable and finding it adorable.   

I even related a somewhat elaborated story about a sneeze during “adult activity” with a previous partner and the discussion that led to that made me start to see a sexual aspect to sneezing but I’m not sure he will recall all of that convo (we had had a few drinks) but it happened cause he totally stifled one while we were playing around and I chastised him for doing that and when he said he didn’t want to sneeze on me I asked him “what if I told you I wanted you to”.  

I think the next time we are just cuddling and he is “stuffy nosed” again I will bring up again how it’s cute and then ask if he remembers sneezing in me that time and tell him what I wish would happen.   We do have a firm “no judgment” rule about bringing up sexual desires that we have decided to institute.  So I think that’s good grounds to start.