Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Blonde with a Bad Cold (Self Ob. Mess Warning)

Captain Carol

So, i’ve had a bad cold for a couple days now, and it sure is kicking my butt. Lucky for me it’s right in the sinuses, so that means lots of sneezes. Multiple fits through the past couple days that left me with a snotty, stuffy nose. This morning in particular I had a long sneezing fit. I had just gotten changed into nice fresh pair of pajamas when my small red nose twitched violently. I fumbled for my nearby box of tissues that I had already gone through so much of and pulled out 3 and pressed them up to my nose and mouth. Three deep breaths, my mouth slack as I brought in more and more air for the buildup. Finally, 6 wet sneezes sprayed from my nose, each one filling the tissues more and more. “Heh-HASSHH! HUSSSHHH! HASSSHH! Eh-heh-HASSHH! Heh-ASSHHH! Eh-heh...heh...HASSHH!”

They were rather loud to say the least, and even my mom commented on them when I came down stairs for a glass of water, before I could begin my sick day. This of course left me with a scarlet red face from embarrassment, but thankfully I didn’t have to stay long as I was back upstairs to spend the rest of my sick day.

22 minutes ago, deere said:

Bless you!

Thanks for sharing.

thank you, and no problem, hope you enjoyed. 

3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Bless you, that cold seems soo bad. Are you still in bed with your tissues?

I am indeed.

2 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

I am indeed.

Are you running out of tissues or have you got a fresh supply?

3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Are you running out of tissues or have you got a fresh supply?

Thankfully I'm doing well on tissues atm

4 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Thankfully I'm doing well on tissues atm

That'll do. Do you buy your own?

14 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

That'll do. Do you buy your own?

sometimes. If i'm in the store and need some i do

12 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Hows the cold today?

fever's gone. thankgods for that. still woozy though

15 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

fever's gone. thankgods for that. still woozy though

Thats rubbish that you still feelomg woozy but atleast its good the fevers gone. Hopefully getting better then

2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Thats rubbish that you still feelomg woozy but atleast its good the fevers gone. Hopefully getting better then

indeed

On 11/26/2017 at 11:38 PM, Captain Carol said:

This of course left me with a scarlet red face from embarrassment,

Nothing worse than having your sneezes commented on by your parents. I don't think that ever goes away, whatever age you are :D 

1 minute ago, NoV said:

Nothing worse than having your sneezes commented on by your parents. I don't think that ever goes away, whatever age you are :D 

IT'S JUST SO EMBARRASSING. LIKE...STOOOOOOOOOOP PLS. 

but yeah, face was red for a good...10-15 minutes afterwards

Juicy wet spraying sneezes, yummy! Thank you for sharing Carol :) Hope you get better tho!

Nice profile pic too, reminds me of those awsome wavs from Axc X

Hello Carol,

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. 

I understand you feel Kind of ashamed that your mother commented on your sneezing fit.

You want to share with us what she said?

But - be sure, she is your mother and just wants you to feel better. 

Don't be to embarrassed please:)

I hope you feel better soon.

Bless you and take care:)

Yep dont feel embarrassed of your mother commenting on your sneezes. Hope you are better soon

2 hours ago, taléya** said:

Hello Carol,

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. 

I understand you feel Kind of ashamed that your mother commented on your sneezing fit.

You want to share with us what she said?

But - be sure, she is your mother and just wants you to feel better. 

Don't be to embarrassed please:)

I hope you feel better soon.

Bless you and take care:)

She literally just commented "you have such loud sneezes I could hear it from here."

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, Captain Carol said:

So, i’ve had a bad cold for a couple days now, and it sure is kicking my butt. Lucky for me it’s right in the sinuses, so that means lots of sneezes. Multiple fits through the past couple days that left me with a snotty, stuffy nose. This morning in particular I had a long sneezing fit. I had just gotten changed into nice fresh pair of pajamas when my small red nose twitched violently. I fumbled for my nearby box of tissues that I had already gone through so much of and pulled out 3 and pressed them up to my nose and mouth. Three deep breaths, my mouth slack as I brought in more and more air for the buildup. Finally, 6 wet sneezes sprayed from my nose, each one filling the tissues more and more. “Heh-HASSHH! HUSSSHHH! HASSSHH! Eh-heh-HASSHH! Heh-ASSHHH! Eh-heh...heh...HASSHH!”

They were rather loud to say the least, and even my mom commented on them when I came down stairs for a glass of water, before I could begin my sick day. This of course left me with a scarlet red face from embarrassment, but thankfully I didn’t have to stay long as I was back upstairs to spend the rest of my sick day.

Sorry you are sick, and hope u are feeling better now. Also hopefully u can share some descriptive noseblowing obs (past, present and future lol). Thanks

11 minutes ago, rockerer said:

Sorry you are sick, and hope u are feeling better now. Also hopefully u can share some descriptive noseblowing obs (past, present and future lol). Thanks

I am feeling much better. Any nose blowing obs might have to go in the related fetish tabs though.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:37 PM, Captain Carol said:

I am feeling much better. Any nose blowing obs might have to go in the related fetish tabs though.

good to hear you are feeling much better. Let us know whenever you post about it! Thx