Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Blonde with a Bad Cold (Self Ob. Mess Warning)


Captain Carol

Recommended Posts

So, i’ve had a bad cold for a couple days now, and it sure is kicking my butt. Lucky for me it’s right in the sinuses, so that means lots of sneezes. Multiple fits through the past couple days that left me with a snotty, stuffy nose. This morning in particular I had a long sneezing fit. I had just gotten changed into nice fresh pair of pajamas when my small red nose twitched violently. I fumbled for my nearby box of tissues that I had already gone through so much of and pulled out 3 and pressed them up to my nose and mouth. Three deep breaths, my mouth slack as I brought in more and more air for the buildup. Finally, 6 wet sneezes sprayed from my nose, each one filling the tissues more and more. “Heh-HASSHH! HUSSSHHH! HASSSHH! Eh-heh-HASSHH! Heh-ASSHHH! Eh-heh...heh...HASSHH!”


They were rather loud to say the least, and even my mom commented on them when I came down stairs for a glass of water, before I could begin my sick day. This of course left me with a scarlet red face from embarrassment, but thankfully I didn’t have to stay long as I was back upstairs to spend the rest of my sick day.

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, deere said:

Bless you!

 

Thanks for sharing.

thank you, and no problem, hope you enjoyed. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Bless you, that cold seems soo bad. Are you still in bed with your tissues?

I am indeed.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

I am indeed.

Are you running out of tissues or have you got a fresh supply?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Are you running out of tissues or have you got a fresh supply?

Thankfully I'm doing well on tissues atm

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Thankfully I'm doing well on tissues atm

That'll do. Do you buy your own?

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

That'll do. Do you buy your own?

sometimes. If i'm in the store and need some i do

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Hows the cold today?

fever's gone. thankgods for that. still woozy though

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

fever's gone. thankgods for that. still woozy though

Thats rubbish that you still feelomg woozy but atleast its good the fevers gone. Hopefully getting better then

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Thats rubbish that you still feelomg woozy but atleast its good the fevers gone. Hopefully getting better then

indeed

Link to comment
On 11/26/2017 at 11:38 PM, Captain Carol said:

This of course left me with a scarlet red face from embarrassment,

Nothing worse than having your sneezes commented on by your parents. I don't think that ever goes away, whatever age you are :D 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, NoV said:

Nothing worse than having your sneezes commented on by your parents. I don't think that ever goes away, whatever age you are :D 

IT'S JUST SO EMBARRASSING. LIKE...STOOOOOOOOOOP PLS. 

but yeah, face was red for a good...10-15 minutes afterwards

Link to comment

Juicy wet spraying sneezes, yummy! Thank you for sharing Carol :) Hope you get better tho!

Nice profile pic too, reminds me of those awsome wavs from Axc X

Link to comment

Hello Carol,

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. 

I understand you feel Kind of ashamed that your mother commented on your sneezing fit.

You want to share with us what she said?

But - be sure, she is your mother and just wants you to feel better. 

Don't be to embarrassed please:)

I hope you feel better soon.

Bless you and take care:)

Link to comment

Yep dont feel embarrassed of your mother commenting on your sneezes. Hope you are better soon

Link to comment
2 hours ago, taléya** said:

Hello Carol,

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. 

I understand you feel Kind of ashamed that your mother commented on your sneezing fit.

You want to share with us what she said?

But - be sure, she is your mother and just wants you to feel better. 

Don't be to embarrassed please:)

I hope you feel better soon.

Bless you and take care:)

She literally just commented "you have such loud sneezes I could hear it from here."

Link to comment
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, Captain Carol said:

So, i’ve had a bad cold for a couple days now, and it sure is kicking my butt. Lucky for me it’s right in the sinuses, so that means lots of sneezes. Multiple fits through the past couple days that left me with a snotty, stuffy nose. This morning in particular I had a long sneezing fit. I had just gotten changed into nice fresh pair of pajamas when my small red nose twitched violently. I fumbled for my nearby box of tissues that I had already gone through so much of and pulled out 3 and pressed them up to my nose and mouth. Three deep breaths, my mouth slack as I brought in more and more air for the buildup. Finally, 6 wet sneezes sprayed from my nose, each one filling the tissues more and more. “Heh-HASSHH! HUSSSHHH! HASSSHH! Eh-heh-HASSHH! Heh-ASSHHH! Eh-heh...heh...HASSHH!”


They were rather loud to say the least, and even my mom commented on them when I came down stairs for a glass of water, before I could begin my sick day. This of course left me with a scarlet red face from embarrassment, but thankfully I didn’t have to stay long as I was back upstairs to spend the rest of my sick day.

Sorry you are sick, and hope u are feeling better now. Also hopefully u can share some descriptive noseblowing obs (past, present and future lol). Thanks

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, rockerer said:

Sorry you are sick, and hope u are feeling better now. Also hopefully u can share some descriptive noseblowing obs (past, present and future lol). Thanks

I am feeling much better. Any nose blowing obs might have to go in the related fetish tabs though.

Link to comment
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:37 PM, Captain Carol said:

I am feeling much better. Any nose blowing obs might have to go in the related fetish tabs though.

good to hear you are feeling much better. Let us know whenever you post about it! Thx

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...