Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing In Biology (m)

Twister

I posted a while back that in the human biology class at my school the teacher had students make themselves sneeze as part of an experiment. Well today the teacher had nothing to do with the inducing. We were looking at different kinds of organisms through a microscope and someone in my lab group suggested we see what germs in our body looked like so I suggested that someone sneeze on one of slides. So the guy standing next to me volunteered to do it because he said he had a paperclip in his binder that he could use. Then without even giving it a second thought he ran the paperclip under water to clean it off, then just stuck it in his nose and made himself sneeze within about five seconds. It was an extra wet sneeze too, it sounded like esssccchooooo. Without even having to induce he sneezed again a few seconds after the first a little bit drier the second time, kinda sounding like ehssccchaaa. Then afterwards he said "I didn't mean to sneeze twice". He definitely did a good job of covering the slide with spray. This was one of the better observations that I've had in a while especially since he was standing right next to me the whole time.

So the guy standing next to me volunteered to do it because he said he had a paperclip in his binder that he could use. Then without even giving it a second thought he ran the paperclip under water to clean it off, then just stuck it in his nose and made himself sneeze within about five seconds.

Makes you wonder how he knew that, and if it's something he does to himself regularly :drool:

That's interesting.

Nothing like that ever happened in my biology class in high school. The closest we got was those cheek scrapey-things. Gross.

Raiyne

Archived