Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Do You SNEEZE?

WolfPack

I'm just curious...

What do you prefer? Suppressing your sneezes? Or letting them lose?

Uncovered or covered? If so, using what? 

For me, I usually stifle since I hate sneezing around in public.

So, your turn! :razz:

I prefer to let them loose when I'm alone but I always cover when in public, usually with the crook of my elbow or my shirt collar. 

When I'm in public i try and catch my sneezes in a handkerchief. If I'm on my own then i just let them go

In public, my mental block kicks in and stops any urge to sneeze. In private, I just stifle silently.

I prefer to not suppress them, and to sneeze uncovered. Sometimes in public I can get away with sneezing uncovered if I turn away from other people, but if not then I use a hanky, my non-dominant hand, or if I'm wearing a sweater I might sneeze into the collar-ish area.

In public, I usually either stifled completely or I'll sneeze really quietly into the sleeve of my sweatshirt. In private, I just let them out how they come. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always stifle completely silent unless I'm sick then I might just sneeze because I'm scared of making myself worse

I'd like to suppress/stifle them, but I'm not really able to, and the few times I am able to, it ends up making my nose and sinuses hurt.

In public I always cover -usually with tissues.  If I'm alone I sometimes sneeze uncovered.