Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally heard my boyfriend sneeze

beatlelover22

So I finally heard my boyfriend (of about six months sneeze) after knowing him for a year and NEVER HEARING HIM SNEEZE. For a description, he's about 6'1 and is the type to "enjoy" working out (how is this possible?), so he's built pretty strong. He has gorgeous green eyes and his nose is shaped kind of like Ryan Gosling's. Anyway, he texted me earlier in the day that he had been cutting grass and that he'd been sneezing a lot that day. He knows about the fetish, so he'll tell me those kinds of things. :) So I'm driving back to my apartment when he texts me a video and says, "You'll never believe this but I literally caught myself sneezing on camera, that's how often I've been sneezing." 

The video opens with him staring off into the distance with a classic sneezy face. His eyelashes flutter and he sucks in a deep breath but then exhales, the need to sneeze suddenly gone. Within seconds, he gasps again, eyes closed, and sneezes rather loudly to the side. "Huh... huhH! Huh'SHHHH!" It was honestly so adorable. Needless to say, I'm satisfied :P

57 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Nice observation. Did he blow his nose after?

He did! He's been really congested and sniffly lately, so he pretty much had too :P 

46 minutes ago, Kitten13 said:

Aww I’m glad! That’s nice he’s willing to do that. This is pretty adorable

Yes!! He's honestly so sweet. I'm pretty lucky!

That sounds lovely!! And I am so happy for you that you finally got to see and hear it! 😁

5 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

He did! He's been really congested and sniffly lately, so he pretty much had too :P 

Yes!! He's honestly so sweet. I'm pretty lucky!

Did you see if he used a handkerchief pr tissues?

5 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Did you see if he used a handkerchief pr tissues?

Yeah!! He uses tissues since I have to keep them in stock at my apartment for him.

1 hour ago, beatlelover22 said:

Yeah!! He uses tissues since I have to keep them in stock at my apartment for him.

He must use alot if you keep them in stock for him. Is he always blowing his nose?

7 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

He must use alot if you keep them in stock for him. Is he always blowing his nose?

Yep!! He's got pretty bad fall allergies, so he's sniffly 24/7. Tissues are a must for him!!

1 minute ago, beatlelover22 said:

Yep!! He's got pretty bad fall allergies, so he's sniffly 24/7. Tissues are a must for him!!

Wow.... you must love it when its fall season 

Just now, Hankyrick said:

Wow.... you must love it when its fall season 

You bet!! It kills me (in the best way!!)

1 minute ago, beatlelover22 said:

You bet!! It kills me (in the best way!!)

It woild kill me too, all tgat sneezing and nose blowing 

2 hours ago, R3idC2004 said:

Do you still have the video

Of course! I'm just not sure if he'd be comfortable with me posting it here unfortunately (which I totally understand).