Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning self ob

Hankyrick

Well it was a bit of a cold night last night in the north of england and as with my work i have to stay out in my truck overnight. So to keep warm we have a night heater in the truck. Sometimes if it is like the weather outside and the warmth inside i wake up feeling stuffed up abit and today was one of those days.

I reached across for my handkerchief and gave my nose a big blow. The blow was fairly big and i had to give myself 4 more short blows so that i wasnt stuffed up again. I think its fair to say that i may need a clean handkerchief for later on

1 hour ago, Ariel said:

Nicee. :D Did you end up sneezing later on? Or did you have to keep blowing your nose from time to time? 

I must have sneezed 6 more times during the day and gave my nose a few more wet blows into my handkerchief. I have a clean handkerchief with me for today though 🤧🤧

9 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Yhhhh it's quite interesting. 

Well I would assume between 19-24 years ? Not sure. That's the average age of the students in my batch 

Thats probably rare where I'm from to find someone that age to use a handkerchief

6 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Do you sneeze a lot in the mornings ? Do you like to stiffle your sneezes or sneeze harshly? 

I sometimes let out 3 or 4 sneezes each morning and they can be fairly wet so i always end up reaching for my handkerchief and i just let them out. How about you, do you let them out harshly or stiffle them?

6 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Thats probably rare where I'm from to find someone that age to use a handkerchief

I sometimes let out 3 or 4 sneezes each morning and they can be fairly wet so i always end up reaching for my handkerchief and i just let them out. How about you, do you let them out harshly or stiffle them?

That's amazing. Do you sneeze as soon as you wake up while on the bed or just in general. Do you have a small fit or single sneezes ? 

I like to let out my sneezes but I try to stiffle them when I'm around people. When I'm alone though I let them out at full force. 

2 minutes ago, Ariel said:

That's amazing. Do you sneeze as soon as you wake up while on the bed or just in general. Do you have a small fit or single sneezes ? 

I like to let out my sneezes but I try to stiffle them when I'm around people. When I'm alone though I let them out at full force. 

As soon as i wake up i'll sneeze maybe once or twice.

Are they in fits when you let them out full force and do you cover them too?

5 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

As soon as i wake up i'll sneeze maybe once or twice.

Are they in fits when you let them out full force and do you cover them too?

Is there anything else that makes you sneeze besides wheat and the ones that you let out as soon as you wake up? 

Dust? Pollen ? Steam ? Spices ? 

I've had late night fits. I try to cover them because i don't want to wake up my family. But after the fit I immediately blow my nose. I tend to sniff for a while afterwards. 

I mostly sneeze doubles or triples. If I'm alone I let them out. They can be quite loud. I don't cover those sneezes. 

1 minute ago, Ariel said:

Is there anything else that makes you sneeze besides wheat and the ones that you let out as soon as you wake up? 

Dust? Pollen ? Steam ? Spices ? 

I've had late night fits. I try to cover them because i don't want to wake up my family. But after the fit I immediately blow my nose. I tend to sniff for a while afterwards. 

I mostly sneeze doubles or triples. If I'm alone I let them out. They can be quite loud. I don't cover those sneezes. 

If I've the night heater in the truck on for the night i just tend just to sneeze abit or wake up stuffy but apart from that pollen sometimes effects me too.

Is it your parents you dont want to wake up or do you have children you dont want to wake up? Do you have a box of tissues beside your bed or in your house or do you reach for your handkerchief too?

Your sneezes sound well yummy

9 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

If I've the night heater in the truck on for the night i just tend just to sneeze abit or wake up stuffy but apart from that pollen sometimes effects me too.

Is it your parents you dont want to wake up or do you have children you dont want to wake up? Do you have a box of tissues beside your bed or in your house or do you reach for your handkerchief too?

Oh my oh my. So are you sneezing these while your driving or when your resting inside the truck. Whats the most number of sneezes you've sneezed in your life. The moat. I'm talking about an unusual fit for you maybe. And what about pollen does it make you sneeze alot ? 

My parents. Like I said my sneezes can be strong. And when I'mhaving a late night attack I could sneeze between 5-8 sneezes. So I stiffle them. It's hard. Sometimes tears come out.

16 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Yess your sneezes sound delicious too. And wet. I can only imagine 

Hey @Hankyrick and @Ariel, this is just a quick Staff Reminder to say that because this is a public post on the forum -- and not a private message -- lengthy personal conversations are discouraged. It derails the topic of the thread and also prevents other people from commenting/joining in. We understand you are both eager to meet other people and socialize, but please wait until you both are validated and obtain PM abilities to carry on conversations like this. If you continue with this behavior the staff may have to take further action.

Thank you for your attention.

48 minutes ago, BlackScatter said:

Hey @Hankyrick and @Ariel, this is just a quick Staff Reminder to say that because this is a public post on the forum -- and not a private message -- lengthy personal conversations are discouraged. It derails the topic of the thread and also prevents other people from commenting/joining in. We understand you are both eager to meet other people and socialize, but please wait until you both are validated and obtain PM abilities to carry on conversations like this. If you continue with this behavior the staff may have to take further action.

Sorry BlackScatter

10 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Sorry about that :) won't do it again 

Archived