Sneeze Fetish Forum

More sneezing obs from Dad

Ariel

So there's going to be few obs in this one. All of my dads. Long Obs btw.

#1 This happened a few years back. Me and my dad were driving back home from a dinner party. My mom couldn't come because she was feeling a bit tired after coming back home from work. Anyways so this was around 10.00 in the night my dad was driving. We were talking and all of a sudden he stopped, when I looked over to see why I could see his nose twitching and he was trying to fight off the fast approaching sneeze. AHHH AHHH ASHHHHAAAAAAA uh *sniff ASHOOOO ASHOOOOO HACHHIIINNNNGG HUURRSSHOOOOOO ASSSHHHOOOO CHI CHI CHIIII Hxxxnntt hxxnnntt 

He just couldn't stop sneezing. Ehh Ehhh ESSHHHHH- SHHAA Ehh Ehh Ehh ESSHHHH- SHOOOO  

Thankfully we were almost home and even after he parked in the garage he kept sneezing and me being me decided I wasn't going to get out of the car. Dad doesn't seem to notice because he was sneezing frequently and I could see the spray hitting the stearing wheel . HAAAACCCHHHIIINNNGGG ASHHÒOOO ISSHH ISSHH I think after about 5 min he was done and he wetly blew his nose using his handkerchief. He kept the handkerchief under his nose for a few seconds to see if there were any more sneezes and since there wasn't he took his hand down signing. "Omg dad why were you sneezing so much" 

"Not sure sweetheart, *sniffs I think I'm done for the night though" 

We were about to get out of the car when he snapped forward with one last HUUURRRRAAAASSHHHOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOO

Later that night I went into their room to say good night and I could see my mother massaging my dads nose. My dad usually does that when his sneezes got stuck. Looks like even after that massive fit he was still feeling a bit sneezy. I was about to go back to my room when I heard my dad say "hold on"  and he sneezed a wet Hasshoo to the side. 

In my family it's just the 3 of us and with my dad being a person who sneezes a lot both my parents are not afraid to talk about sneezing. So it wasn't weird for my mom to massage my dads nose.

#2 This happened about a week after his sneezing fit in the car. When I came downstairs to eat breakfast I could see my fathers nose is a bit red and he had a box of tissues next to him. He was reading his morning newpaper. So I looked at my mom and she was like, lets call my dad G ... "G was  sneezing a lot this morning"  and she looks at my dad and say in a stern voice "you better not be catching a cold" 

As if to prove her point my dad turned to the side and sneezed a wet double to the side. Hasshhooo! Hasshhhoo! he sniffed and said "you know I usually sneeze in the morning S" S being my mom. And yes it's true he usually does wake up sneezing somtimes. Unfortunately for him but fortunately for me that was not the case this time. He had indeed caught a cold and ended up sneezing constantly. Before long my mom caught the cold as well and the 2 of them were like in a competition to see who could sneeze the most. Safe to say it was driving me nuts. 

Most kids don't like their parents sneezes but I really have to say that my parents do have one heck of a good sneeze. They are strong and loud what's there not to like. 

Anyways that's it for today. Hope you'd enjoy them as much as I did. Until next time. :)

That is a very nice obs, Ariel. I don't like to see new members picked on for expressing themselves. That defeats the entire purpose of this forum. If we can't make newer people or people coming out of lurk mode feel welcome, then what's the purpose of having a common space to share our experiences?

So don't mind Murphy, just do you.

On 11/28/2017 at 1:42 PM, Lucian said:

That is a very nice obs, Ariel. I don't like to see new members picked on for expressing themselves. That defeats the entire purpose of this forum. If we can't make newer people or people coming out of lurk mode feel welcome, then what's the purpose of having a common space to share our experiences?

So don't mind Murphy, just do you.

A million times this. Thank you for sharing Ariel.

Nice observation Ariel. I like the way you describe your dads sneezes and the way he pulls out his handkerchief too

12 hours ago, Steelswarm said:

A million times this. Thank you for sharing Ariel.

Thank you :) your welcome. I'll upload more in a later on.

Just now, Ariel said:

Thank you :) your welcome. I'll upload more in a later on.

Cant wait to hear more

12 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Nice observation Ariel. I like the way you describe your dads sneezes and the way he pulls out his handkerchief too

Thanks Rick. My dad has very loud and wet sneezes so he always keeps an handkerchief in his pocket. 

23 minutes ago, Knicker14 said:

Bless him!. Id love to read more obsfrom your dad

Haha well your in luck because I posted another ob about him. Check for Dust Sneezing by Dad

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Out of interest, how old are your parents if you don't mind me asking?

They are in their 50's