Sneeze Fetish Forum

English dub?

TheFetishPony

I haven't checked the rules for this website for a long time (several years) but I'm not sure we are allowed to post links to outside stuff like that.

I don't want to get you or myself in trouble....but I'm certain you can find some links or a download using the right keywords on Google.

I'm tempted to tell you specifically where to go, but again, I certainly don't want either of to get in trouble of it.

I'm off to reread the forum rules. Also, I think this topic should be in the "Off Topic" sub-forum. Not in the "Sneezing in the Media" forum, unless this episode has sneezing in it, in which case, you might want to mention that. Anyway, good luck my friend.

(I'm just trying to be helpful, so please don't hate me. >.< Sorry.)

13 minutes ago, RoyalFlush said:

I haven't checked the rules for this website for a long time (several years) but I'm not sure we are allowed to post links to outside stuff like that.

I don't want to get you or myself in trouble....but I'm certain you can find some links or a download using the right keywords on Google.

I'm tempted to tell you specifically where to go, but again, I certainly don't want either of to get in trouble of it.

I'm off to reread the forum rules.

Sorry, I haven't read the rules.

15 minutes ago, RoyalFlush said:

I'm off to reread the forum rules. Also, I think this topic should be in the "Off Topic" sub-forum. Not in the "Sneezing in the Media" forum, unless this episode has sneezing in it, in which case, you might want to mention that. Anyway, good luck my friend.

(I'm just trying to be helpful, so please don't hate me. >.< Sorry.)

The episode does have to sneeze in it. I should have mentioned that.

Just now, TheFetishPony said:

Sorry, I haven't read the rules.

The episode does have to sneeze in it. I should have mentioned that.

Its not a problem. ^_^ I suggest you read them right away. This community is big on rules. It keeps everybody safe and happy. (And there are a lot of rules. lol) 

But anyway, its all good. I hope you find what you are looking for.