Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kohl's Sneezes

Luisa39

I was in Kohl's (a US department store) today doing some Christmas shopping.  I was browsing in the jewelry department, when out of the corner of my eye I witnessed a sneeze from a middle-aged, blonde woman who was browsing in the adjacent men's department.  The sneeze was nothing dramatic or loud, just a quick breath and a covered "ah-choo!"  I blessed her automatically, as did a Hispanic young woman standing nearer to her.

About 15 minutes later, as I was passing the housewares department to leave the store, I heard a breathy "ah-SHOO!" from (probably) a different woman, several yards away.  This sneeze sounded somewhat "dramatic" (as if it came from the type of lady who likes to make her sneezes sound as "feminine" as possible); I also guessed it to be an allergy sneeze, as everyone's allergies have been acting up lately due to the warm spell here in the southeast.  I wish I could have seen this sneeze and blessed the sneezer (and maybe gotten both a "thank you" and a remark about sneezing or allergies!^_^), but...I was not so lucky.:nosad:   Thanks for reading.

Edited by Luisa39
1 hour ago, Luisa39 said:

I was in Kohl's (a US department store) today doing some Christmas shopping.  I was browsing in the jewelry department, when out of the corner of my eye I witnessed a sneeze from a middle-aged, blonde woman who was browsing in the adjacent men's department.  The sneeze was nothing dramatic or loud, just a quick breath and a covered "ah-choo!"  I blessed her automatically, as did a Hispanic young woman standing nearer to her.

About 15 minutes later, as I was passing the housewares department to leave the store, I heard a breathy "ah-SHOO!" from (probably) a different woman, several yards away.  This sneeze sounded somewhat "dramatic" (as if it came from the type of lady who likes to make her sneezes sound as "feminine" as possible); I also guessed it to be an allergy sneeze, as everyone's allergies have been acting up lately due to the warm spell here in the southeast.  I wish I could have seen this sneeze and blessed the sneezer (and maybe gotten both a "thank you" and a remark about sneezing or allergies!^_^), but...I was not so lucky.:nosad:   Thanks for reading.

Oh wow lucky.