Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Sneezes Throughout The Dag

-~-~-~-

Hello everyone, it seems I've caught another cold. There's one going around work, but 'tis the season outside of there anyway. It's not a terrible cold, but bad enough that I decided to take the day off work. My sneezes sound sort of like 

I started sneezing pretty much as soon as I woke up. A double, half into my pillow because I was still sleepy - "Eh-t'shh! Heh-chhmf!" I eventually managed to wake myself up enough to call into work sick, sneezing another double while on the phone with the manager. She's pretty understanding about how much I sometimes sneeze, and always blesses me.

I laid down and tried to go back to sleep, but felt too congested and it just wasn't happening, so I got up and had breakfast. I blew my nose into tissues right when I got back up, and again while I was eating. It kept running, despite all the congestion, so I was also constantly sniffling. Thankfully my roommates were all at work/school or else I would have worried about the sniffling being annoying. I clearly should have blown my nose more though, because after breakfast when I went outside, the cold air tickled my nose fiercly and I sneezed a very messy double, my nose exploding out its contents. "Et'shhh! eh'SHHEW!" The first sneeze was uncovered, but I managed to get my hand up over my nose for the second and quickly went back inside to clean up amd thoroughly blow my nose.

This seemed like a good time for a hot shower. I expected a few sneezes, since I can be sensitive to things like temperature and the steam, but there were many more. Over the course of my ten minute shower, I sneezed probably somewhere between 15 and 20 times. A mix of uge messy singles, rapid sets of 3-5, and my normal doubles and triples. I definitely was able to fall back asleep afterwards.

bless you bro hope you feel better but how does steam help congestion it doesn't work for me at all it only makes me congested.