Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have an idea...

HiThereBuddy

I know I bother you guys a lot, but hear me out, I have a sick idea. Ok so, the protagonist lives in this world where everyone has their own unique power, including him. But here's the catch: his power is having HUGE sneezes that make him explode or blow stuff around (can't decide which to do). That's all I wanna say, in case you guys are interested and want to know more through the story and not just me telling you. It's inspired by a comic a did recently, so there is an additional character I want to add that's from that comic, and I also want to make the protagonist allergic to dogs (even though he has a half dog friend). I just wanna put the idea out there, I don't know when I want to start (I got stupid homework to do), but give me some critique if you'd like to see this develop into something. 

(There's only a little mess, if that makes you uncomfortable)

a0i4pw.jpg

it's morning, so natural light is coming into the room, it's partially why the lighting's off.

Genuine curiosity and I don't at all mean to offend because I like your art style!

However are these like rough drafts or are your characters supposed to all look like this? Like without hair and stuff. 

13 hours ago, TsundereKushami said:

Genuine curiosity and I don't at all mean to offend because I like your art style!

However are these like rough drafts or are your characters supposed to all look like this? Like without hair and stuff. 

This may sound weird, but I'm really into stickmen. Not stick sticks, but those anime stickmen that you find on deviantart. I'm considering making actual people though.

1 hour ago, TsundereKushami said:

Ohhh really? Well honestly that doesn't sound odd to me look where we're talking. Either way I like it, your art style is nice! 

Thank you! ^_^

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2017 at 2:05 PM, HiThereBuddy said:

This may sound weird, but I'm really into stickmen. Not stick sticks, but those anime stickmen that you find on deviantart. I'm considering making actual people though.

I dunno, I kinda like the stickman aesthetic this has..

Still, I like the concept!