Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mowing the lawn, sneezing it up. What a happy day (language warning)

Bob97

(again, language warning, I'm fairly foul mouthed.)

So I was helping my dad out the other day with this campground. There were leaves all over the place, and we needed to mow them up. So I got on a mower and went off to the front yard. Things were going good...

Until I let out a massive sneeze. Honestly it just sort of came out of nowhere, so I ignored it. 

And then I let out another. 

And another. 

And another. 

And ano- JESUS CHRIST STOP! 

I let out sneeze after sneeze while mowing those damn leaves, to the point where I nearly crashed into a few trees. By the end of it my nose as running like a waterfall, the dust had flown into my eyes, and I had seriously stopped giving a shit. Eventually after about two more hours my dad came out and told me I could stop. I went inside, grabbed some water, and watched TV.

About three seconds later I let another sneeze and yelled "FUCK!" at the top of my lungs. 

On 12/4/2017 at 10:38 AM, Ariel said:

Pollen allergies??

I think that might be the case. It usually dosen't affect me, but high amounts mess me up. 

On 12/12/2017 at 3:51 PM, Bob97 said:

I think that might be the case. It usually dosen't affect me, but high amounts mess me up. 

@Bob97  sounds like you might not be mowing those leaves for a while after that

2 hours ago, Mf1611 said:

@Bob97  sounds like you might not be mowing those leaves for a while after that

Pretty accurate, yep. 

On 13/12/2017 at 2:21 AM, Bob97 said:

At least the good thing is your not sneezing your head off everytime your exposed to hrass xD 

17 minutes ago, Ariel said:

At least the good thing is your not sneezing your head off everytime your exposed to hrass xD 

some people do they have big fits over grass depending