Sneeze Fetish Forum

MatPat

WolfPack

THANK YOU I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SNEEZE FROM HIM FOR AGES!!!

*ahem...*

I found one sneeze of Steph a while ago.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!! I've been looking for content from the both of them for some time -- so glad to know it's out there!!

Edited by Paws
16 hours ago, MeForever said:

I think Steph sneezed in one of the kindergarden streams, but I forgot wich one..

If I have the time, I'll try to find it and post it here! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hiya! This is my first time ever posting on the form so I’m kinda nervous 😓. But anyways I found another one from Matpat just recently. I’ll save you from going through the whole video and watching the scary parts 😊

37:10 (double)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 9:38 AM, Oddessy22 said:

Hiya! This is my first time ever posting on the form so I’m kinda nervous 😓. But anyways I found another one from Matpat just recently. I’ll save you from going through the whole video and watching the scary parts 😊

37:10 (double)

Trigger warning for anyone that's listened to the album Everywhere At The End Of Time, its music plays during the relevant clip. This is the first time I'm hearing that music since I first listened to the album about a month ago and I was really rocked by it, it was surprisingly very upsetting to hear it without warning again. I didn't think I'd recognize it if I heard it, which, honestly, makes the whole thing that much worse... I set myself up for it, I guess. But if you haven't heard the album or didn't have an emotional response to it, you're all good!

On 9/7/2021 at 2:11 AM, Justforawhile said:

Trigger warning for anyone that's listened to the album Everywhere At The End Of Time, its music plays during the relevant clip. This is the first time I'm hearing that music since I first listened to the album about a month ago and I was really rocked by it, it was surprisingly very upsetting to hear it without warning again. I didn't think I'd recognize it if I heard it, which, honestly, makes the whole thing that much worse... I set myself up for it, I guess. But if you haven't heard the album or didn't have an emotional response to it, you're all good!

Oh gosh I’m so sorry! I should’ve put a warning for the music as well! I didn’t think much of it but thank you so much for pointing that out. Once again I am so so sorry to you and anyone who were triggered by it. Really hope you can forgive me.

14 hours ago, Oddessy22 said:

Oh gosh I’m so sorry! I should’ve put a warning for the music as well! I didn’t think much of it but thank you so much for pointing that out. Once again I am so so sorry to you and anyone who were triggered by it. Really hope you can forgive me.

Omg it's so not your fault at all!! I definitely do not blame you in the slightest! You're all good, boo! And after hearing it again a few times they're honestly pretty nice sneezes

Steph has great sneezes! Thanks to the YTComment Finder tool, here's some more. 😁

7:44

54:51

33:30

23:27

46:05

15:43

36:00

39:09

1:05:00

8:09

33:31

43:36