Sneeze Fetish Forum

Worst Day of my Life

tess_mess

Just a couple days ago, my boyfriend B who I’ve posted about, passed away unexpectedly. I’m lost, I’m devastated, I’m broken, I’m confused. We just settled down in our new place and had our perfect little routine; we even got out Christmas tree two days prior. I don’t know what to do. I just want him back. I want him to walk through the door and wrap his arms around me like he did every night after work. I want to feel him kiss my forehead and rub my back in the middle of the night. Guys, I’m completely torn apart. I don’t know if I can do this without him.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know how terribly hard this must be.  If you can, spend time with friends or family.  You shouldn't be made to go through this alone.  We're here for you.

Oh my goodness. I am so, so sorry for your loss. If you ever want to talk or rant, feel free to PM me.

I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now.  Please make sure to look after yourself in the coming days and make sure you have someone to talk to.

I know that we don't know each other at all but if things get hard and you feel like you don't know who to talk to, I am here if you need me, I promise I will listen as much as you need whenever you need it.

This is completely devastating and breaking my heart. I am so sorry for your loss.

If you need anything, you can contact me for some support and maybe virtual hugs.

Oh my God... Tess, I am so, so sorry. I could sense the love and connection you two had in every obs you posted and I just can't believe this news. I am hurting for you, especially with this happening so close to the holidays, and with the unexpectedness of it all. I'm not sure what else to say, but I hope you have people in your life supporting you and wrapping you with love right now. We're all here for you. :heart:

Hello Tess,

I feel so sorry for you.

I know how you feel, to loose a person, which was so close to you and the enexpectedness are more than cruel.

You are just looking for answers and all you find is vacantness, desperation and despair.

I also lost my mother abrupt and was left with my brothers.

I hope you are surrounded by people who love you and stand by your side during this time. 

If you ever want to, you can always message me.

All my love and hugs for you. 

I know you are not ok but please check in - we are worried about you.  This has to be an absolutely awful time for you - so sorry.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your love and support. Im sorry I haven’t responded quicker. I’m just taking things day by day. Really, I’m either numb or I’m just in complete devastation and that’s about the only two emotions I’ve been feeling. It still doesn’t feel real and I’m just waiting to wake up from this nightmare. I feel like he’s going to walk through the door at any moment and I’m going to hear his sweet voice and his usual “Hey sweetie!”. It isn’t fair. So I just wanted to check in with you guys and thank you all for your kind words. 

I can’t even imagine how it feels to be in your situation. I am so sorry for what you’re going through.  I have no advice or wise words, but you continue to be in my thoughts.  We are here for you, even those of us who don’t know what to say because we know nothing can fix your broken heart.  I am just so sorry.  

Archived