Sneeze Fetish Forum

What happened with the sneeze channels?

AlexSneezeFetish

Hello and this is my first post in the forum since I registered... yay :mellow: as I want to contribute to the community (and stop being lurker) I'm going to make a small topic to be able to discuss about it.

Lately I've been looking for some sneeze stuff in YouTube, and I've noticed a certain pattern in the channels dedicated to make this kind of stuff. I've seen how these channels are created, but after a few months the channels are erased by their owners or simply their videos disappear. Many of these channels have videos with the owner's face or only have audio. ¿Why is this happening? ¿Shame? ¿Problems with the community? In any case, I do not blame them, technically you are exposing yourself to the internet without any security, but in cases like the SFHOF's channel where this upload clips of random people sneezing and they are suddenly deleted. ¿Why would it delete a channel with 200 videos for no reason? 
the worst thing is that there is no way to know why this happens because these types of channels usually not have any kind of contact, so you can't ask them or something. Well I think that's is it and I'm sorry for having extended it but I think it's interesting, I'm pretty sure that many have realized this and wanted to know if I'm not crazy or something lel
It sounds weird but I want to make a topic to start here and I wanted to do something that they would not have done before, although I think that they will have already heard about it like what happened with SFHOF (still dont know cuz im nwe)
I wait for your answers ^_^

I assume it's a combination of factors, one being that the "YouTube overlords" realized that there was a community with a fetish for sneezes, and certain videos were only published for the arrousal/excitement purposes which is indeed against their terms & conditions. 

The second factor could be applied to channels like SFHOF where the uploader would reupload other people's videos containing sneezes for explicitly fetishy reasons, thereby breaking two of their terms & conditions (one being that of sexual content, the other is, "Don't reupload videos without consent") 

I personally find it difficult to find new sneezy videos on YouTube so I have turned to clipstores instead. :D

Best regards, 

As i have experienced with my multy banned channels , the easiest way to get  reported or recieve a penalty from youtube is the title of the video and the description ( if those two contain non allowed words as sex , sexy , hot girls ect) , the second is the comments that ppl write ( for example a very comon one that i ve seen in most of the clips that i had or have uploaded is the : i wanna lick your nose/feet ect ) its not about the visual part of the video since you easily bypass it by selecting age restrictions when you upload  a clip.

hope i helped sry for my english.

10 hours ago, aName said:

I assume it's a combination of factors, one being that the "YouTube overlords" realized that there was a community with a fetish for sneezes, and certain videos were only published for the arrousal/excitement purposes which is indeed against their terms & conditions. 

The second factor could be applied to channels like SFHOF where the uploader would reupload other people's videos containing sneezes for explicitly fetishy reasons, thereby breaking two of their terms & conditions (one being that of sexual content, the other is, "Don't reupload videos without consent") 

I personally find it difficult to find new sneezy videos on YouTube so I have turned to clipstores instead. :D

Best regards, 

I totally agree, and I think the sometimes the community is guilty of this, like when the videos of someone sneezing are flooded with people talking about sneeze only, normally the person would respond with more content but I think it's wrong, I say you're asking a normal person to do something about a fetish, a sneeze fetish! only for views! weird.

But I also think the people in the community who create channels to upload videos of people sneezing should be more careful not to hurt others, because when uploading videos of someone sneezing you are violating their privacy, so it is also wrong. but if it is done With care, the community could create content without affecting anyone!

Thanks for ur answer! (srry for my bad english)

7 hours ago, hotsneeze said:

As i have experienced with my multy banned channels , the easiest way to get  reported or recieve a penalty from youtube is the title of the video and the description ( if those two contain non allowed words as sex , sexy , hot girls ect) , the second is the comments that ppl write ( for example a very comon one that i ve seen in most of the clips that i had or have uploaded is the : i wanna lick your nose/feet ect ) its not about the visual part of the video since you easily bypass it by selecting age restrictions when you upload  a clip.

hope i helped sry for my english.

Ok, but I think that is more of the rules of the community on YouTube, depends on the behavior of the owner, because it is not because the owner wants to close the channel, is because YT does not want that kind of content (why !?)

Thank you so much for the answers. :D