Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi (or Hello) (Hi: Hiya> He-Hai) is a frequent act of greeting or welcoming someone.

AlexSneezeFetish

Hi and this is NOT my first post in the forum, but i'm new posting so i just want to say Hi! :D

I've been in the forum for a long time, however I only connected as a guest, because I was a little bit shy for register myself, after a long time I thought and decided to register as a member, but due to my inactivity i just enter as a lurker (not bat although) I finally decided to start doing a couple of post and participate in the discussions, and I hope I can get along with everyone!

I just want to declare something about my fetish, I do not like much sneezing, but I love to see people sneezing (man or woman) and whenever I have the opportunity to see a sneeze, turn without thinking to contemplate the moment, what I meant to avoid confusion and that, but well I hope you can make good friends and participate / contribute in the forum, would love to chat with others!

Oh! it's true, since I did not want to leave so much blank space in the topic, here is The Declaration of Independence from Mexico of 1821 (cuz why not)

declaration of the independence of the Mexican Empire, issued by its Sovereign Junta, assembled in the Capital on September 28, 1821.

The Mexican Nation, which for three hundred years had neither had its own will, nor free use of its voice, leaves today the oppression in which it has lived.

The heroic efforts of its sons have been crowned today, and consummated in an eternal and memorable enterprise, which a spirit superior to all admiration and praise, out of love and for the glory of its Country started in Iguala, continued, and brought to fruition, overcoming almost insurmountable obstacles.

Restored then this part of the North to the exercise of all the rights given by the Author of Nature and recognized as unalienable and sacred by the civilized nations of the Earth, in liberty to constitute itself in the manner which best suits its happiness and through representatives who can manifest its will and plans, it begins to make use of such precious gifts and solemnly declares by means of the Supreme Junta of the Empire that it is a Sovereign nation and independent of old Spain with which henceforth it will maintain no other union besides a close friendship in the terms prescribed by the treaties; that it will establish friendly relationships with other powers, executing regarding them whatever declarations the other sovereign nations can execute; that it will constitute itself in accordance to the bases which in the Plan of Iguala and the Treaty of Córdoba the First Chief of the Imperial Army of the Three Guarantees wisely established and which it will uphold at all costs and with all sacrifice of the means and lives of its members (if necessary); this solemn declaration, is made in the capital of the Empire on the twenty-eighth of September of the year one thousand eight hundred and twenty-one, first of Mexican Independence.

PD: I love it especially when females sneeze and blow their noses into handkerchiefs, just 4 clear up.

:D

On 5/12/2017 at 2:29 AM, WolfPack said:

Welcome!

So far, probably my favorite introduction. :doublethumbsup:

Hope you enjoy it here!

XX

3 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

@AlexSneezeFetish welcome bro I like both male and female sneezing hope you have a good time here

Thanks to both of you! I hope to make good friends here and talk about such a special sneezes! 

Happy Holidays! :xmastree:

Hi there, AlexSneezeFetish~! Welcome to the forum, and happy holidays~

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!