Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Rubbing Fetish

NoseRubbingFan

I absolutely love when girls rub their nose upwards with their hand (aka allergic salute). It doesn’t matter if it’s running, sneezy, or itching it still looks adorable when they rub it upwards. A lot of girls do this nowadays and it’s amazing! If anyone else is into or if any woman on here rubs their nose upwards then this please post a story or a video about you or other girls rubbing their nose upwards with their hand (: 

my friend she does this all the time and it is adorable she does this after she goes into a 27 count sneeze fit I died to today when she did that I couldn't think straight and she looked at me like  'I know you like i' he knows a bout my fetish RIP Ben Drowned died of cuteness over load

7 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

my friend she does this all the time and it is adorable she does this after she goes into a 27 count sneeze fit I died to today when she did that I couldn't think straight and she looked at me like  'I know you like i' he knows a bout my fetish RIP Ben Drowned died of cuteness over load

I would die too! Does she have the cute line on her nose from rubbing it so much? 

12 hours ago, NoseRubbingFan said:

I would die too! Does she have the cute line on her nose from rubbing it so much? 

I try not to stare at her nose but she does, I'm just staring at her like 'I have problems'

2 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

I try not to stare at her nose but she does, I'm just staring at her like 'I have problems'

That’s so adorable (: do you have any stories of her rubbing her nose a lot with a lot of people around or while she was doing something? Does she ever make comments about her nose like “my nose is so itchy” or something before she does it? 

I dunno if this is appropriate to ask and feel free to tell me off if it's not. What about nose rubbing fascinates you you guys?

5 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

I dunno if this is appropriate to ask and feel free to tell me off if it's not. What about nose rubbing fascinates you you guys?

Just the fact that girls don’t care to do it. If their nose is itchy or uncomfortable they just resort to rubbing it upwards. It’s super cute and if they have a line on their nose from doing it a while it’s even cuter. It’s not that ladylike in my book and that’s something really cute about it too. The look of the nose being rubbed up on their hand is cute too. Mostly though for me it’s just the fact that it’s normal but it stands out so much. I mean imagine a serious business meeting or something and the girl can’t quit rubbing her nose upwards on her palm, that would just be the hottest thing but most likely nobody would care. It’s so unladylike but they don’t care because they just care about reliving that itch anyway they can (:

hey maybe I should do a a little story about that what do you say?

yes?.no? just tell me and if it's a yes then I'll do it

4 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

hey maybe I should do a a little story about that what do you say?

yes?.no? just tell me and if it's a yes then I'll do it

Yes I’d absolutely love a story 

On 2017-12-08 at 1:31 AM, NoseRubbingFan said:

Just the fact that girls don’t care to do it. If their nose is itchy or uncomfortable they just resort to rubbing it upwards. It’s super cute and if they have a line on their nose from doing it a while it’s even cuter. It’s not that ladylike in my book and that’s something really cute about it too. The look of the nose being rubbed up on their hand is cute too. Mostly though for me it’s just the fact that it’s normal but it stands out so much. I mean imagine a serious business meeting or something and the girl can’t quit rubbing her nose upwards on her palm, that would just be the hottest thing but most likely nobody would care. It’s so unladylike but they don’t care because they just care about reliving that itch anyway they can (:

Understandable. I personally don't mind it, I think it can be cute, but I don't think it's part of my fetish.

8 hours ago, zapata said:

I am in love with the nose rubs of Sad Gob**n on Youtube :D

Personally I think she’s cute and her nose rubbing is adorable but I wish she’d do more of an allergic salute rub. Nonetheless it’s super adorable (: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2017 at 7:47 PM, Ben Drowned said:

Lol, your friend sounds like me.  I try not to rub my nose too much though as after a certain point, rubbing my nose makes it worse, not better.

7 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Lol, your friend sounds like me.  I try not to rub my nose too much though as after a certain point, rubbing my nose makes it worse, not better.

hahaha yeah it's doesn't sometimes, I rub my nose a lot and it doesn't help but I still feels good. 

4 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

hahaha yeah it's doesn't sometimes, I rub my nose a lot and it doesn't help but I still feels good. 

@Ben Drowned and i bet after your all done rubbing your nose you end up sneezing 

i rub my nose sometimes but not always

That's why I try to avoid rubbing my nose and my eyes as much as possible - it tends to feel good in the moment but it ends up making things worse.

i'm not quite sure why as i go through up and down spells with this fetish - we are on an upsurge so Merry Xmas! - but recently i've really noticed myself enjoying all things "nose related".

I don't know if it is a seperate fetish - i'd say not and it's just very much a linked aspect to the main event - but lets go with the flow. Rubbing or any deliberate movements at all are oddly enjoyable. Personally if i go for the rub - it makes things a lot worse but doesn't seem to be the case with everyone.

I probably prefer the sideways rubbing especially with the index finger but i'm not overly fussy. 

Please lord - if there is an alien invasion don't let them make me explain any of this to them.

18 hours ago, Mf1611 said:

@Ben Drowned and i bet after your all done rubbing your nose you end up sneezing 

i rub my nose sometimes but not always

@Mf1611 sometimes I do and they are loud but it's kinda funny I just sneezed and rubbed my nose haha lol

9 hours ago, Mf1611 said:

@Ben Drowned from what it sounds like you sound like a pretty sneezy person

@Mf1611 I am a bit of a sneezy person especially when it allergy season or I have a cold (which I'm still getting over-__-) 

• 6 months later...

I rub my nose soooo much.  I know I shouldn’t (I rub to stop my nose from itching, but it always makes the itch worse and leads to a big sneezing fit).  My ex used to tell me how “unladylike” it is to rub my nose, and he sometimes held both my wrists so I couldn’t rub and had to just be itchy and/or stuffy.  

Let me know if you wanna talk more about this.

• 1 month later...

Wow, that was mean of your ex to do that without your permission...unless you asked him to help you stop in that way?

• 4 years later...