Sneeze Fetish Forum

Least & Most Favorite Songs

I love Alan Rickman

Let's all tell each other our least and most favorite songs. And if you want, you can give a description why. You don't need to say one if you have several to choose from.

I'll say:

Least:

"It's Time" by Imagine Dragons—Just NO! To me, the lyrics and everything are stupid, and it's too catchy for a stupid song.

"Shape Of You" by Ed Sheeran—Just generally very annoying

Most:

"Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran

"American Honey" by Lady Antebellum

"Moon River" by Audrey Hepburn

"Time In A Bottle" by Jim Croce

(I love some "old" songs, despite not growing up back then)

What about you?

Least: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. (honestly anything by Imagine Dragons irritates me like crazy).

Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke (it's gross). 

Moves Like Jagger and Animals by Maroon 5 (I'm not a huge fan of most of their new stuff but these two songs really grind my gears).

Most: Cherry Wine by Hozier

Die Young by Sylvan Esso

A Beautiful Mess by Sara Bareilles

400 Lux by Lorde 

Somebody to Love by Queen

Hericane by LANY

First by Cold War Kids

Man, I could go on forever with my favorites!!! 

Least anything that's too fast for me to understand most a lot of songs I love a lot of songs I cannot hate music this is not in my DNA

I am, no doubt,  a metal so it's gonna be influenced by this. 

Least:

Most pop (especially those that has rather "intimate" lyrics or outright stupid lyrics. Also those that display sexism etc), most american metal (I'm sorry, it tends to turn into some texas-inspired country-metal, "Boom here comes the boys from the south" etc. I do however love System of a down, but they're heavily influenced by the Armenian culture) 

Most:

Anything from the following bands;

Gojira, System Of A Down, Alestorm (since they're comical and makes generally amazing music), Infected Mushroom, Linkin Park and Nirvana. (Also, the song: I am the mountain by Stoned Jesus.)

I have also recently gotten alot more into Swing (with bands like Caravan Palace and Diablo Swing Orchestra.)

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to alot of music, and I dont hate any genre of music per se, but definitly certain songs from every genre. Im a big fan of old blues music from the southern Usa. Stuff from the 1930s even like Blind Blake and Son House. I Also am a big fan of the stuff coming out of socal right now. Whatever genre you could call that haha. Bands like thee Oh Sees and Ty Seagal etc.

• 1 month later...

Less fav might be something called reggaeton here. If you think you have heard bad music.. you don't have a clue. 

An old song used to say:

She likes diesel /Give me more diesel!

She likes diesel/Give me more diesel!

The last one changed!

OH HOW she likes diesel/ Give me more diesel! 

Archived