Sneeze Fetish Forum

School Obs (18- Mostly Male)

Guest tashastar34

Guest tashastar34

Hey Ya'll,

Since it is fall again, I have been extremely busy and have barely been able to post, with school, soccer, and school activities. But since I have been so busy I have acquired many interesting observations. So here it goes.

A few days after school started I realized that although my math class wasn’t the best, I was going to have a good time. A girl named Katelyn who sits in the very front of the room sneezed. Now I was not really interested in the sneeze, what I was interested in was this boy Matt (he is a pretty cool guy, cute) blessed her. (For some reason I absolutely love when people (especially guys) bless others, or when I am thanked for blessing someone else. I have always enjoyed this.) So now I began to look forward to math. The next day was probably the best. We get to class and a lot of people are sniffing. First I hear an EXTREMELY loud "Hatchooooooooo" from the back of the class. Matt gives him a "bless you" When I look back I realize it is Jeff sneezing. Not really into him but he has a GREAT sneeze. Two more sneezes quickly followed. After I blessed him the guy sitting behing me Jackson said Gazunhiet (sorry about spelling) which I thought was cute. Not a minute after I blessed Jeff, Jesse (male) sneezed. I blessed him of course and he thanked me (yay!). Then about five minutes later Jesse's girlfriend Heidi sneezed, it was very quite so I choose not to bless her, but Jesse whispered a bless you (very cute). The next day in math my friend Rachelle sneezed. Now me and Jackson were in the middle of talking about how wet the soccer game had been the night before. So I blessed her and he said gazunhiet, and he asked her if she had gone to the game because it sounded like she was coming down with a cold (so cute)! Well that is basically my math observations.

In social studies, I sat by the sweetest guy. He is very cute, about 5'8, well built, and just a total sweetheart. Now he is not really my style, a little more “punk rock” than my I guess (I am a total prep) but he is a cool guy. Now I do not normally sit by him, but I am what you might call a social butterfly, and I try not to always sit by my BEST friends. Anyway back to the story. Well I was just sitting there, making casual conversation when I saw him scrunch his nose. I didn’t think to much of it. When the teacher started to take attendance, I kinda stopped talking and I saw him actually pinch his nose (it was really adorable). After attendance we had to pick partners for some dumb project so Ben and I decided we would be together. We headed to the library and started working. Suddenly he made one of those fists and sneezed sort of a “ayckoo,” I immediately said “bless you.” To my excitement he thanked me and we went on with our project.

Another experience was with a new kid. In my English class he always sits next to me with my friends and I. I had heard him sneeze in science, and it is one of those sneezes that totally disrupts the class, but he was sitting clear across the room. But about a week ago in English he was sitting next to me when suddenly “HAYACHOOO.” Of course I said, “wow bless you.” He kinda blushed and thanked me. Then today we were watching some educational movie in English. Today he actually sat 3 rows back or so. I just happened to see him sneezed so I whispered bless you, and he quietly thanked me.

Then in soccer practice the other day, a sweetheart from jv was like right next to me. We were having a water break and she sneezed a very high pitched, loud “aaaiiitcho.” It was one of those sneezes that caused her to physically bend over and almost touch the ground. It was cute.

Well that is about all I can remember, man I love school!

Tasha*Star

Wicked as obs dude! Schools such a great place for obs. I should get around to posting some when I have time.

Thanks for sharing.

Archived